What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Soapy - 11/02/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The real soap

In-game Name
Soap

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Clarity

Reason given for your ban.
Poor Roleplay

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
i didnt speak to a police officer who shot me, i thought it was okay for me to shoot as he had threaten to shoot me, turns out i was wrong.

Why should we unban you ?
because i have learnt my lesson and thought about my actions, i love playing this server and having fun with friends, it was a mistake on my behalf but i have learnt from it, i want to come back and be the good player everyone knows me to be, please take the time to see that i dont cause trouble it was just a stupid one time thing.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

You have been banned previously for VDM, Teleporting and now Poor RP.

So please give use a better reason to consider unbanning you other than you have "Learnt your lesson" and " it was just a stupid one time thing "

i think you should un-ban me because ive played this server for over a year now, i loved every second of it and had some of the best times on the server, ive looked back and realised my play style was slipping and into something which was not acceptable i will do everything to change it and make sure it doesnt happen again, i want to play here and have more fun memories with my friends.

i will make sure that my role play is at a decent quality and will always be looking to improve it, i will make sure that i am always talking to someone before shooting and giving my 100% best before hand, i want to make sure that every encounter with me is a good one and let people see what im capable of.

You understand that if you were to get unbanned, with the current record you have, another rule break would likely end up with you getting an extended ban, potentially perm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back