What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Soapy - 17/10/17 (Unbanned 27/10/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The real soap

In-game Name
Sgt. Soap [UNMC]

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
17/10/17

Member of the team that banned you.
DELETER

Reason given for your ban.
Teleporting

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I died in a gunfight and spawn fob after to gear up then i logged off to go play TDM then, two seconds later everyone was told to spawn agios, for some reason i spawned there and started running to the rest of UNMC completely unaware what i was doing and then was zipped and taken away (not an excuse i realised full well what i had done and admitted it when we spoke).

Why should we unban you ?
because i have been playing this server for nearly a year now and have never been reported (to my knowledge) , i was banned once when i first joined the server but had no clue that Arma Role play was a thing then, since then i have always followed the rules and been someone that has never gotten into trouble on the server, i made a mistake which i take full responsibility for and think that i should be given a second chance because i never cause trouble and i'm always on top form, i would hate to be banned for such a silly mistake, i hope you can look at my record on this server and see that this was just me slipping up not thinking straight, i should of realised what id done but i was completely oblivious and i fully accept that what i done was wrong, i hope this doesn't make anyone think bad of me as i'm someone who likes to play this sever on a daily basis and always follows all server rules, this mistake is something i already regret.

thanks for taking the time to read my Un-ban appeal and i hope you decide to let me back on the server.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
We'll start with the basics. 

Quote me the rule/s you broke, explain these rules in your own words and then explain why you think we have these rules in place. 

(2.11) Teleporting, Once you have spawned in you are unable to respawn unless you have been killed or are stuck in a position due to a bug (please take screenshots), For example you cannot respawn to get to another location quicker - Punishment is a ban.
in the most basic of terms this rule is put into place to stop people from moving locations instantly, in doing so they can miss out on roleplay and other events that would have changed the course of the day, a lot of people use it to get to gunfight etc. , one example is my current situation where i logged out at UNMC FOB and then spawned aggios because i wasn't thinking  which would have normally taken not even 10 mins, as i said it was not intentional but no matter what it was a stupid and silly mistake on my behalf.

thanks for reading.

What can you bring to the community if we choose to unban you? 
lots of quality role play when i play and to always be someone who is nice and friendly to other players, i will make sure that i do not break any rules what so ever and play to the best of my ability's.

thanks for taking the time to reply, 

soap.

What will you do different next time, if this situation occurs again? 

i will think about my actions and make sure that i dont slip up like this again, i am sorry for breaking rules and it wont happen again

thanks for reading 

soap

okey, What if you spawn next time in the wrong place what will you do in order to get to the right place? 

okey, i looked into everything. 
you seemed to learn your lesson here. 
Follow all our rules from now on. 
Dont disappoint me. 

UNBANNED 27/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back