What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - SolidForces - 12/08/19 <T>

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolidForces

In-game Name
SolidForces

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
08/11/19

Member of the team that banned you.
DELETER

Reason given for your ban.
6.1/5.3/6.2.5

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I think I was banned for getting kidnapped and dragged  into the blue zone while in combat  and combat logging.

Why should we unban you ?
You should unban me because I was in an armed robbery and got downed so the cops took me to the blue area and for some reason I was kicked while i was bleeding out i'm not sure why and I came back to the Blue zone to face charges but everyone had disappeared. And when I left I 'm gonna assume that it's considered death and thats a NLR zone but to be fair I did get kidnapped.  As for the 6.2.5... I did not run into the blue zone to run from combat I was restrained and someone dragged me into the zone And I do remember in "A stoneman's guide" video I saw someone about to get shot but he retreated back into the green zone. To be honest I didn't expect to have much gun play Altis Life  so I didn't bother to read the rules but then I got carried away. by how good the community is at roleplaying and how much fun this is. This is the most fun i've ever in any RP please unban me 😞 

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Wait 

Forums 3.1/5.3/6.2.5

The reason why I was banned is because Forum

3.1/5.3/6.2.5

Last edited by a moderator:
Now how come you are making a ban appeal when you said you were going to get another account and ban evade? 

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back