What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - SoundLogic17 - 03/07/18 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
SoundLogic17

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/07/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Jefke V

Reason given for your ban.
Apparent cuff glitch

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Ok so, there is a video of the whole incident that took place and just for reference I will refer to the video to dispute my case and give other reasons outside the video thereafter. Here is the URL: https://youtu.be/Gsk3EN0jx0U
I got shot by rubbers at 1:30 and moments later, I was restrained. My friend takes out the guy who shot me instantly after that. At 1:55, you can hear me say to this random guy that shows up to "get me out of these cuffs man". This was a hobo that was not the person that uncuffed me but it shows that I was not being observed by any officers to stop me being uncuffed. At 3:09 there is clearly someone there who is on there nees doing the gather motion. He is clearly trying to uncuff me and you should have noticed this but I'm guessing you didn't. His name is 'Mahula'. He then proceeds to get into a cop car and drive away which I laugh at(and still am hahaha). Triky then goes in to talk to Dillon (Who is also innocent also of this whole mess) and then proceeds to take him outside (btw, he was just trying to buy a sandwich :() ). At 4:14, all three of us are captured and are standing outside and at 4:50, tricky calls a dead check and its clear that only he is the only one left alive and he leaves to go get his car. This is wear you need the details filled in. At 5:03 you can faintly hear me say "uncuff me", remember 'Mahula'? He comes back on foot and starts to uncuff me. At 5:15, an officer reports 'theres a guy with a gun'. Thats Mahula!. He unstrain me at 5:20 and I start to walk around the building to shoot at tricky. The rest is clear explained by the rest of the video. But at 6:20, you clearly hear me say that a guy helped me!!!. shorts after this and I'm sure you still have the rest of the video, I went over to one of your dying officers and he asked me to come to the station to explain this. I said sure thing and I'd be there in 20 mins, but the server restarted. I went over to Kavala as soon as the server restarted and I asked numnoius officers that I need to explain the situation. I told them what happed over and over again but I forgot the officers name that told me to go to the station and so he told me there was nothing I could do and that I would probably not get banned. Well, I did and now, here I am, wasting my time writing this whole report for you. Please unban me. If I was guilty of doing this I would not spend 30 mins writing this report and the unban report. I love this server but your ban on me is total BS.

Why should we unban you ?
If I was indeed cuff glitched, I had no idea of it happening and I have no idea if it was or not. I thought the guy uncuffed me though the pic locking that he did do. You have no clear evidence that it was a cuff glitch also and therefore you've ban me for no reason. But I've spend over 40 hrs probably on the server and I really like it.This ban is truly ruining the experices I could. e having with my friends right now over an incident that you clearly misjudged. Please

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

At 5:03 you can faintly hear me say "uncuff me", remember 'Mahula'? 
I realize i shouldn't normally be commenting on these, but as i'm being mentioned by name, i feel i need to chime in. I've spoken to @Kech before posting this. He said to go ahead and that he's informed that i would be posting.

This is an extended version of the video used in the report. It starts a little before my initial arrival at the scene, and end when the incident is basically over. I did initially start lock picking him, but that action was cancelled before it finished, and i ended up leaving the scene. While i did go back a minute or so later, when he got lose, i was nowhere near him.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Given the circumstances, i thought it important to add this. If me posting on this is still inappropriate, i won't have a problem removing this.

Last edited by a moderator:
but your ban on me is total BS
How about you go away, watch Mahula's video, and then make a new ban appeal that isn't blaming the Staff Team for all your problems, ok? If you think that Jefke made a mistake, or that you are innocent, then there are far more polite ways of saying so. We're not going to spend any time on anyone with an attitude problem when this is something that we're doing in our spare time.

Denied.

Although your appeal has been Denied, please give the rules a thorough read here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back