What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - SpaceInvader - 19/10/17 Denied - PermBanned - 04/11/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpaceInvader

In-game Name
[TBB] 2Lt. Gail plat

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
19/10/17

Member of the team that banned you.
CI wolfy

Reason given for your ban.
Exploiting ?

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
i was banned due to a really big situation for me alone, lots of cops and unmc, no idea who was on my side, there was lots of talking, while the cops was just watching 1 unmc member obbing 1.4 mill from me and doing nothing, the situation lasted a long time for me, the police breeched the gang base while i was shuting the doors, not being fully aware it wasnt allowed but apparently i knew according to wolfy... 3 time this happend allthough i wasnt sure on this rule, due to me being there alone i wasnt thinking straight as per usuall they then called me harry potter as i was "Exploiting" i do appogise, i have been unbanned once and i have followed the rules as much as i can this was a situation i wasnt planing on having and i do regret it, sorry and if it effected you maybe i could of just had a warning and maybe a recap on this rule but anyways yeah sorry really sorry again

Why should we unban you ?
i really enjoy this server, put maybe too many hours into it, hehe, the comunity can be aswsome and my mates from irl had just left the police to play with me, now they cant, 2 sgts and 1 pc now they cant play and im really gutted for them leaving for what, nothing im sorry cand i will promise this never happens again. allough this server can be buggy and mass kicks, i dont know why but its honesltythe best , aging im sorry and i will make sure i will not do this again and read that certain rule over, sorry

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you please quote me the rule and explain this rule in your own words.

(2.4) using any exxploits such as looting dead bodies, duplication or items or money, using the 'flip vehicle' feature outside of its intended purpose, transfering / processing items through walls and windows, andlocking doors that have been broken into before 10 minutes have passed, IE those that have been bolt-cut. punishment is a perment ban without appeal. if you discover an exploit that nobody else knows about. please reveal it to a staff member privately in order to ensure that it does not be abused in the future. Any way of me obtaining an advantage which others cannot, or somthing that i shouldnt be able to do. in my case, i know that cannot open and close doors while people are around to raid etc... as it will reset their bolt cutting and could be a way to exploit the cutting time to stop people gaining entry. That was not what i intended when i did it. but it happend, and i have to deal with the consequences. :)

I have now learnt from my lesson and I did not know at the time. Since I now know, I can ensure it wont happen again. I've put time into this community and wouldn't want to sacrifice that by breaking the rule again, or any others.

Last edited by a moderator:
you got a couple months ago unbanned from a 1.2 
you stated you read the rules. and now you are back here. 
is this gonna be a regular thing we gonna see, behaving yourself for 3 months. 
And then finding you in this section of the forums again? 

Definitely not. That last ban was a stupid mistake, which I think happens to most of us. I said something as a joke to my friend - but in the wrong place at the wrong time. I regretted that straight away and knew what I did. I'm going to do my best to keep on top of rule changes and if I'm unsure, on this situation then I will try to find out before I go ahead.
In the moment I didn't think properly about it and didn't realise it's quite clearly under exploiting.

The reason for doing it more than once was becasue i wasnt aware of breaking this rule. As i was under pressure in this situation, i was debating to either stay or go out guns blazing and i made the wrong choice and stayed because at the time i wasnt thinking.

We have to have a level of trust with those who play here due to the nature of RP.

Tell us why we should take a risk in trusting you once more, what can you bring to the community to warrant this risk?

What do you plan on doing if allowed to return?

well this time when joining back the community, i will be really careful with rules and always ask if i am unsure about any rules. If i join back the community, i will be playing with my gang and friends making sure to give a high quality and roleplay experience for both myself and others i come across, making sure that i am always on the right side of the rules. Now being banned for the second time it has make me really aware about the rules The recent rule that i broke, i wasnt aware about but now i know about it and will no be doing it again. I will read the rules again thoroughly.

So you state you didn't know what you was doing. Despite people telling you in OOC

10/19/2017 9:23 PM
(Direct)
PC HappyKnife [RT222]
//its exploiting openiong and closing doors when it beiong boltcutted

10/19/2017 9:23 PM
(Direct)
[TBB] 2Lt. Gail Plat
//is it?

10/19/2017 9:24 PM
(Direct)
INS Dean Cain [KV909]
// how can you think its not hello/

Despite this You continued to do it without saying sorry or anything. So you did now that you was breaking a rule as you was told, but you didn't do anything about it, as the staff member that banned you was actually there at witnessed everything. If someone gets told that they are breaking a rule, do you think its wise to continue breaking the rule or stop and say sorry and just let them do there thing and in that situation hand yourself in? 

With all this being said, I have made my decision on the ban.

After going through the chat logs and finding this, you ignored people telling you that you was breaking a rule and got banned, that is your fault and now you face a long wait to be unbanned.

Denied
Appeal in 6 month 
PermBanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back