What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - SPC Mark Watney - 04/27/2016 (unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkW

The Squater
In-game Name
SPC Mark Watney

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/27/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Jamz

Reason given for your ban.
Metagaming

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
As i was on my police holliday, i was rolling around with one of my old friends called Felix, as we where in kavala just hopping about, we started getting robbed, i managed to flee and felix stayed got robbed, i drove around a house pulled me gun out and felix was telling me where they where and so on, basicly metagaming, some time passed and i was still talking to felix even tho he was dead and got medics down to him as he was shot and killed by the robbers. What i did was TOTALY not acceptable within the server rules

Why should we unban you ?
I would like to have a second chance as i love this community at heart spending most of my spare time on here, what i did was not accepteble at all within the server rules, since i was banned i've read trough the server rules multiple times and made sure that i understand them, especialy the Metagaming part. instead of using what Felix told me to my advantage over the robbers, i should've just ignored him compleetely or either muted my TS or just told him to stop as thats against the server rules what he's doing, I've understood what i did wrong and you can have my word that it'll never ever happen again

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly, have you bothered to go and apoligise to IrIsh? If so, he has my permission to comment here that you have.

I won't be continuing this appeal otherwise.

Firstly, have you bothered to go and apoligise to IrIsh? If so, he has my permission to comment here that you have.

I won't be continuing this appeal otherwise.
Yes, i indeed appoligise to Irish for the things i called him, i did that straight away

Last edited by a moderator:
He came in to my channel and said sorry very nicely, so yeah he said sorry and  apoligise for what he did

:)

Okay,

...answer these things for me;

-What rule you broke

-How you broke it

-Why you broke it

-What will you do if this happens again

Okay,

...answer these things for me;

-What rule you broke

-How you broke it

-Why you broke it

-What will you do if this happens again
I Broke the Metagaming rule by using the information felix gave me when he was dead and when he had no acsess to his radio(When he was being robbed before his death) and me getting him medics after his death and telling him about it, its hard to say why i broke it, i was abit pissed at the time as that day i was being RDM'ed left right and center, i didnt realy think much about the rules when it happend, and that was my fault. What i would do next time is well i would not Metagame in any form, f.eks. like i did in the video,me using the information that i had no way of knowing if it hadent been for Felix telling me even tho he had no acsess to his radio and when he was dead, i would probebly tell him not to talk when dead and not use whatever he was telling me, if he would refuse to stop talkin whilst dead i would just mute my TS and talk to him about it later.

Considering you are an SPC in the Police I am very surprised... This is the type of stuff you agree not to broke every day when you join the server... This is literally basic training when you join the police...

...and therefore;

@Spunky Bumlove

Would it be possible for SPC Mark Watney to have to retake his police training to ensure that he understands these basic server rules if I go through with the unban here? I think internal training retakes would definitely benefit you here, Mark.

This can be arranged, Marc please contact your constabulary command and direct them to this thread once it is resolved.

I have spoken to Academy members. These are the unban terms that you will follow.

CSO for 2 weeks, after this you will get PCSO for a further 2 weeks... during this time you will be personally monitored by high ranking officers within the Police Department.

If any further rules are broken they will be reported back to me and you will receive a permanent ban.

Any abuse against any member of the community is completely unacceptable and I will warn you now - Any shit talking other members again will lead you to a permanent ban.

Unbanned for a final chance; 30/04/16

@Azamai terms have changed. Read above ^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back