What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - SPC Matthew (Denied - Timed Out due to Warning Point)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stick3rz

In-game Name
FA. Matthew

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

17/02/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Neo

Reason given for your ban.
Shooting A Gun And throwing smoke at Spawn Island

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I was about to start my FA to MD fast track within the NHS when the server goes down. When it came back up me and GP Anthony jumped on. I was waiting for it to load. I click and i am just on spawn island with no menus up. So i could run around spawn island. (Please bare in mind that i had never gotten this bug before) I started spamming my keyboard and mouse as i thought that i had pressed something that made the menu disappear. As i was spamming my keyboard i hit "G" which causes u to throw smokes. And i was also clicking which made me shoot. I did not hit or kill any one while my gun was shooting. I messages Alexim on teamspeak when he was about to tp me to the Kavala Hospital i am banned by Neo.

Why should we unban you.
Well first of all i want to apologize for shooting on the spawn island. I was not aware that i could, as i said it was the first time that it had happened to me. Again i am sorry, as being apart of the server / being an officer for a good amount of time i had also never read about it on the forums anywhere so i have or had no knowledge about the bug. If i am to come across the bug/glitch again i will make sure that i instantly message an admin or in game moderator straight away so that it can be sort/resolved as soon as possible. I will also make sure that i don't shoot.(If i get the bug/glitch where i spawn in as a military character) So i am very sorry for my actions of shooting on spawn island i will make sure that i will not do it again and make others aware of when and where i can about the glitch/bug and tell them not to do the things i did.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you think shooting on spawn island isn't allowed?

Why do you think shooting on spawn island isn't allowed?
Well, using my knowledge of what i have learnt during my time in ALUK. I think it is not allowed because people can shoot and kill people on spawn island and that would be counted as RDM as they are just shooting them for no reason. If someone is just shooting, someone could think that they are shooting and injuring people. Someone could also "Troll" by using their weapon on spawn island. But any of these actions could annoy people and then that would result in people not enjoying their time playing on ALUK. Which obviously we all want to enjoy and other people to enjoy their time on ALUK.

If you were in the same situation again what would you do differently? 

If you were in the same situation again what would you do differently? 
Well I would just stay still on the island and immediately contact someone or just log off and on again to see if it fixs it but if it doesn't then I would wait for a mod to tp me off of the island 

Last edited by a moderator:
Denied

Player is on a 7 day posting restriction for violating forum rules and cant respond. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back