What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - SPC Matthew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stick3rz

In-game Name
FA. Matthew

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/17/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Neo

Reason given for your ban.
Shooting A Gun And through Smokes at Spawn Island

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
So i was starting my NHS Fast Track from FA to MD. The server goes down for its 12:00PM restart, when i connect i get glitched at spawn island. I thought that my menu or the little GUIHUD that pops up was glitched so i pressed all the buttons on my keyboard and mouse, which yes it made me shoot and throw smokes. I was not aiming or to close to anyone while trying to get the Menu back up. I did not damage, kill or hurt anyone or take their gear. So i msged Alexim the Mod/Admin and he was about to Teleport me to Kavala Hospital so i could start my Fast Track when i was banned by Neo.

Why should we unban you.
Well first of all i did not know that i could even shoot or do any of the actions like throwing things as i thought it would have been blocked considering its a spawn island. I also did not affect anyone, with the firing of the gun and throwing of the nades. All i can say is i apologize as i did not know that you could shoot or anything on the spawn island and no one was harmed. As i said i was speaking to Alexim to get me sorted and he said he never knew that you could do this on spawn island.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

I was not aiming or to close to anyone
Sox6aCl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So you could see what you were doing knowing you were shooting your weapon and throwing smokes.

This contradicts not knowing.

(DENIED)

Appeal in 5 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back