What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - SpooderSpud - 01/14/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpooderSpud

In-game Name
Kalum Reiss

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
01/14/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
BusterGuy

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was being chased by the police for armed robbery and held out at some building and shot and killed one of the police officers pursuing me which i believe is what led to the ban. I thought i was in the right to shoot considering they were chasing me and most likely trying to arrest me.

Why should we unban you ?
i haven't played for quite some time so i am getting used to the rules of this server again i will read the rules thoroughly and freshen my mind up with them i did not intend to break the rules i just did not see i was breaking the rules and i apologise.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
No, not really i believed the police chase and the spike strips count as initiation i didn't intend to cause this trouble i apologise.

Can you tell me where the Roleplay was in this?

So i'll also put this to you, your in kavala, police place a spikestrip after a car but you drove over it first, would you shoot all cops on sight? 

i'm not sure how you mean this i am going to answer it how i feel you mean it.

i would not shoot on sight as i now know this doesn't count as initiation and is seen as poor role play instead i will talk to the police making the role play more enjoyable for both the police and me.

-i believe my role play was very poor and there was barely any role play involved with this incident and i apologise for the trouble caused by my faults.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shooting because something "counts as initiation" (whether it does or not) appears to me as though you didn't care much for the roleplay and wanted your excuse to begin firing. I will trust your words on this appeal but don't let them be hollow promises.

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back