What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - SpooderSpud - 08/19/2016 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpooderSpud

In-game Name
Kalum

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

19/08/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
ArrogantBread

Reason given for your ban.
Abuse over sidechat

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was killed by a guy who i believed RDM'D me so in response i was annoyed and began taking it out over side chat arguing with the person and calling him a "cancer cell" and a "fucking idiot" resulting in my ban.

Why should we unban you ?
Because i apologise for my childish acts and should've dealt with my concerns properly in Team Speak and i know what i did wrong however in response to being annoyed of loosing my items this was said and of course i did believe this was RDM however i still should've dealt my this issue properly.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
So. Do you often call people names of that nature, or was this just a one off?

I do believe your forum avatar would disagree with you there...

d18299ab9402bed8719eac387910b35e.png

How can we be sure that if unbanned, you won't give out this sort of abuse again?

My steam avatar is a joke and I don't see how that is an issue but if unbanned there is no real way that I can prove I won't dish out anymore abuse other than the fact I want to stay on the server so me getting banned was a wake up call on how strict the rules are, so I now understand what I did wrong I can learn from my mistakes 

My steam avatar is a joke and I don't see how that is an issue
You don't see an issue with joking about 9/11, the terrorist attack that killed thousands of people and tore apart thousands of families? No thank you.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back