What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - SpooderSpud - 08/20/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpooderSpud

In-game Name
Kalum

Steam ID
tel:76561198079657955

The date of your ban.
19/08/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
ArrogantBread

Reason given for your ban.
Abuse over sidechat

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
For saying words like "cancer cell" and "fucking idiot" to someone over sidechat to get my unban appeal denied for my steam picture something which has nothing to do with the server and nothing to do with the reason i was banned.

Why should we unban you ?
Because i apologise for what was said however i do not apologise for my picture something which has nothing to do with the topic...

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

this is the correct ID.

Why did you feel the need to says these things in sidechat?

I felt as if I was rdm'd and at that time I was annoyed so I began dishing abuse out to the person who killed however I should've dealt with it properly and went in teamspeak and not like a child and I understand that

I felt as if I was rdm'd and at that time I was annoyed so I began dishing abuse out to the person who killed however I should've dealt with it properly and went in teamspeak and not like a child and I understand that
What will you do in the future if you are RDM'd?

Last edited by a moderator:
In the future i will take the matter in a more grown up manner and follow the rules and go into teamspeak to talk about my concerns instead of dishing abuse over side chat

Right, topic unlocked...

i do not apologise for my picture something which has nothing to do with the topic...
Our community is a place where players can enjoy a toxicity free gaming environment. Do you understand that if you want to upload that sort of picture to our forums, it won't be tolerated?

Do you also agree that if unbanned, you won't be abusive to our members?

@SpooderSpud

I agree the picture will not be my forum picture and I also agree I will stay away from side chat and will not be such a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back