What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Sretlaw - 31/12/17 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sretlaw

In-game Name
Sretlaws or Sretlaw

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/07/17

Member of the team that banned you.
FADE

Reason given for your ban.
NLR

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I think i got banned because of my stupidity and lack of understanding for roleplay, at the time i was new to the game and also very new to roleplaying.

Why should we unban you ?
Listen, im going to be fully honest this was a good few months ago and i really think i was immature at the time of this and i didnt realise why these rules are put in place, but now at this time i realise the rules are put in place for players full enjoyment of the game and with people like me at the time dont make it better. I think i should be unbanned because i feel like i have learned my lesson and had time to think about what i done. I have read over the rules multiple times now to make sure i know them. PS sorry for the name it is one of the 2

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Are you saying you've had some sort of life changing epiphany in the last 6 months that has turned you from immature idiot into mature and sensible adult? I struggle to believe that to be the case.

Quote me the exact rule you broke then explain it in your own words.

The rule i broke was 'NRL' and no i did not state that i had some life changing epiphany i stated that i am more mature now than i was then, what happend was, I kept getting killed by the same person and i didnt know the basis of roleplay so i kept going back to him saying why did you kill me, clearly uncapable of roleplay so i then got banned for NRL, which i suspect is FailRP and at the time of the ban i put in unban appeals saying i did not know the rules and i was new i got rejected so i stopped for a while and decided i wanted to come back and now i feel i am more capable of knowing the rules through. Thanks for your Reply.

So you've explained what happened but can you actually explain the RULE NLR?

Aww im sorry didnt quite understand the concept lol. So the rule NLR is the New Life Rule and a new life starts when one dies by a cop, killed by a player in an RP situation or has been involved in some sort of accident. A new life does not start when you have been killed by VDM,RDM, you have been drowned or you disconnect. After Respawn your character will not remember past situations, wont remember where vehicles outside of the garage are, dont remember past killers/robbers, there is also a 15 minute NLR timer which means you can not return within 1000m of your death or be involved in the same combat sitution. When revived or drowned you can not enter any sort of combat situation for the next 15 mins, your character will keep all knowledge of time before drowning, you also can not give anyone info using side chat of where yu are or where you killer/robber is unless you are using direct chat. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back