What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Stan I - 28/04/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stan I

S T 4 N L 3 Y
In-game Name
Stan I.

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Stavik

Reason given for your ban.
Mass RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for mass rdm because someone used a name that i've been using previously a couple of months ago. These people went on a mass rdm spree with a name that i've previously used and it linked back to me.

Why should we unban you ?
I had nothing to do with this rdm spree. Im not sure how im able to prove that i did not log on these accounts spree. I know these people who did it and thats probably why they chose to mess with me and impersonate me. They we're already banned and decided to go on the server and ruin the fun for other people using my names.

I've been a long standing member of this community i've done questionable things like most people however this aint something i would do because its so stupid and wreckless. I would like to have the freedom to take a break from IRL stuff and chill here and hangout with mates.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
When you came to TS and spoke to Stavik and myself. We spoke about a few things, The part that sticks in my mind was when you said about your friends inviting you to come and Mass RDM on RPUK but you want nothing to do with it.

Please read this post from Wilco. Then answer the following question. If you knew this was going to happen why did you not come and tell us?

When you came to TS and spoke to Stavik and myself. We spoke about a few things, The part that sticks in my mind was when you said about your friends inviting you to come and Mass RDM on RPUK but you want nothing to do with it.

Please read this post from Wilco. Then answer the following question. If you knew this was going to happen why did you not come and tell us?
I had no knowledge that this was going to happend when the situation took place. My mates called me when they did this however i did not pick up my phone as i was heading out to a party. I then the day after called him asking why he called me the previous night. Then my mate told me it was because he wanted me to come take part of this. I have no interest and i dont believe its fun to do such things, i'd rather go out on  a friday/saturday night and have fun IRL. 

I see why its smart to warn staff members if you have information regarding situations involving bad behaviour, but i had no knowledge of this at the time it was taking place. 

I would love to be unbanned so i can play occationally and have fun with the great members of this community. Lately my priorities have been more focused towards real life instead of games. I want to have the freedom to be able to come on RPUK and have fun interactions and great roleplay with people.

You were originally banned as a precaution because of what happened with your 2 friends.  I still don't understand why your friends would find it funny to use your name when playing.

In the future, if you hear of your friends planning anything like this again, it would be greatly appreciated to inform staff so that we can stop them ruining other people experience on our server.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt this time. If you find your self in this position again, I do not think it will go so easy.

UNBANNED:​

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back