What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Steased - 10/02/18 (Timed out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steased

In-game Name
Samuel

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
29/01/17

Member of the team that banned you.
Shalloa

Reason given for your ban.
RDM & No mic

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
A year ago I bought Arma 3. I really liked the game and I started playing, and I quickly came across this server. I had never played on a altis life server, so didn't knew how it worked. The reason why I was banned was because I had no mic. After I was banned I quickly bought a mic so I could play on other servers. The second reason I was banned was because I rdm'd. I didn't know the rules and I didn't even know what rdm was. It was a stupid mistake.

Why should we unban you ?
It's already been a year since I last played on your server. I have played on a other server but it wasn't as fun as yours. Since it's been a year I think my punishment has been enough and i learned from my mistakes. I now have a mic and I never ever rdm again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
So why'd you and your friend think it's ok anyway? He'd been warned previously, surely he woulda said " we need a mic to play here"?

Please go on to teamspeak and link a staff member this appeal. Ask them to comment in order to confirm your microphone is at a suitable standard.

So why'd you and your friend think it's ok anyway? He'd been warned previously, surely he woulda said " we need a mic to play here"?

Please go on to teamspeak and link a staff member this appeal. Ask them to comment in order to confirm your microphone is at a suitable standard.
Well we both thought we would get away with it. We were new to arma, so we were just playing on the server and didn't know that it was required. 

Just spoken with him now on Team-speak, can confirm that he has an active microphone and I have been able to communicate with him easily. (Microphone is a tiny bit crackly but that's it.)

Well we both thought we would get away with it. We were new to arma, so we were just playing on the server and didn't know that it was required. 
2 days prior your friend was warned for not having one and directed to read the rules.

Please quote and explain the RDM rule

2 days prior your friend was warned for not having one and directed to read the rules.

Please quote and explain the RDM rule
(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

Lets say for example I want to rob someone. As the rule states it is not allowed to shoot someone without engaging in any form of quality role play. This means that if I want to rob someone, I have to engage this person with quality role play. Before I would shoot him, I have to talk to him and threaten him while giving him enough time to comply with my order. What I did wrong and the reason why I was banned is because I had no mic, I didn't even engage him at all. I just shot someone. How I would do it next time is that I will engage someone, and will try to get quality role play, as it is the most fun for anyone and required to not break the rule.

If you were to get unbanned, what could you bring to the community?  What are your intentions upon your return?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back