What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - sterben - 06/03/18 (Denied - Community Banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sterben

In-game Name
Admiral. sterben

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/03/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Gurlanin

Reason given for your ban.
vdm/baiting

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
i assume i was banned due to the fact Gurlanin seen me crash into a police van while i was in a stolen police car and i was near police with the sirens on in kavala.

Why should we unban you ?
i think i should be unbanned for the fact that i was having internet issues and fps issues when i crashed into the police van hens the (VDM) but i dont understand why i was banned for baiting when i was just driving around till restart because there was 5 - 10 mins left till so even if i wanted to bait the police into a chase or something along those lines i couldn't and it would be baiting due to the fact it was a stolen police car so if there where police officers in the area at the time they had all right to chase or arrest me. i do understand why Gurlanin thought i was baiting or trying to vdm so in all right of the situation i got banned for was purely my fault. ps you can check the logs and see i have been having connection issues for the last day or 2 when i have been logged in.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
So you cheat on CSGO and abuse our staff team on a gangs Discord server. Good luck with growing up, but you're no longer welcome here.

(13.2) Abuse/swearing or unpleasant behaviour towards the staff team is not acceptable (Punishment is a community ban without appeal)
QgBLp2N.png

PS Good luck jumping on your alt, it's also banned.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/OrangeEyes - 76561198271687123

Have a pleasant day, I would offer you the blurb about joining our Discord and Steam Group, but given the above and the fact I'm sure you'll go on to say some colourful words about me, in the very same Discord, I think I'll take a pass on that one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back