What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - STEVE TAYLOR - 17/05/18 (Denied, Perm Ban Issued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEVE TAYLOR

In-game Name
STEVE TAYLOR

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/02/18

Member of the team that banned you.
KECH

Reason given for your ban.
COMBAT LOG

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for leaving the game, when I was about to be pulled over. I had no drugs on me, only illegal weapons but had to quit as I was having dinner with my family.

Why should we unban you ?
I think I should be unbanned as it has been 4 months since I was banned and I am really missing the community on the servers, What you are doing here is great and really enjoyable. I would like to be unbanned as I think i have had time to reflect on my first offense, and will not repeat it. I also feel I bring something to the server, with good roleplay and i strived to help new players out, buying them 100,000's of pounds of equipment to start them up. I have therefore done more bad than good to the community and would really love a second chance, i would be happy to start again or donate. Please could you consider me for unban
Many thanks
steve

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Please Quote me the rules you have broken and then explain them in your own words.

I broke rule 2.5- combat logging.

quote- logging out during a fire fight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police.

This is where you leave the server  in certain situations to save valuables you didn't want taken or lost, such as equipment, resources and money with the aim of not loosing them for later use. This means the RP is disrupted for multiple party's such as the police, just for self gain.

Is this ok?

thanks  

Now if you end up in a similar situation again, what would you do to not get in trouble again?

Good evening, if I ended up in this situation again, I would not just quit the server, I would inform the police/admins over the OCC chat that I have to leave because of certain circumstances ,so they could speed up the process or put me on hold. This would mean I wouldn’t break the rules and not disrupt role play.

Im having a hard time believing this. Cause you did this quite abit didnt you ?

Sorry I did what quite a bit?

If you mean combat logging, I admit yes I did,yet  it was before i really read the rules and understood you could be punished for them. I believe I have had a fair amount of time out to reflect on my actions and have now fully understand the consequences of breaking them. If you make a mistake once you have to be given a chance to show you have corrected it so I would really like one last chance to show what I can bring and have brung to the community.

Last edited by a moderator:
You ban evaded on a second account shortly after being banned and claimed we'd banned your son to which you've just admitted in our PM's that it was infact you playing on that account.
You've also lied in your initial appeal claiming that you didn't log off intentionally where you came clean here finally admitting it. 

It seems that you have a bad habit of lying. 

Denied, Permanent ban Issued. 

Appeal 6 months from the date that your second account was banned on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back