What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - steveo1982 - 10/01/18 (Unbanned 15/01/2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

steveo1982

In-game Name
Steve

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
DELETER

Reason given for your ban.
rdm

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because I never initiated role play before I killed someone. I was new to the game and this server.
Detail: Someone was trying to steal my helicopter they had landed next to it and spread out over the area with guns drawn. Whilst one of the gang tried to pick the locks I shot him from a distance. I realise that I should of engaged in role play before taking the shot

Why should we unban you ?
I have read and re-read the rules, I have spoken to people about how to handle similar situations and I now understand that I should of engaged in quality role play before taking the shot. I now realise the server is about quality role play not scores, kills or helicopters. I am new to the game, new to the server and after playing other servers I now know how good this one is. Please let me back on and you wont see me here again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

alright Quote me the rule you broke. And explain this in your own words. 
Also tell me What will you say to the person next time before you open fire on him? 

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

In my own words: Shooting someone without initiating quality role play. Try to make the situation interesting before opening fire.

Next time: I will engage in quality role play, I will speak to the person and give instructions of what I want them to do and the consequences of not following those instructions. I will also give them time to hopefully  engage in quality role play and we can have an interesting role play story unfold. Ive been watching videos on u tube although I struggle to put it down in text I do fully understand what I would need to do in the future and the importance of following the rules at all times on the server. End of the day the rules are what makes the server what it is. Im happy to follow the rules and be part of it. I fyou will allow me back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roll back to the incident. Explain in detail how you would handle it, now knowing our rules.

I would shout from my position on the balcony " Step away from the heli, You are surrounded. If you do not comply we will open fire" 

I will  give them time to hopefully engage  with me and we can have an interesting role play story unfold.

I understand not to shoot straight away if they don't comply and I understand I need to work with others to make the scene realistic and enjoyable.

well considering your answer. 
You better look at this forum post. 

" Step away from the heli, You are surrounded. If you do not comply we will open fire" 
Do you consider this a high Quality roleplay? 

It could be the start of some of the best role play, it all depends on the people involved. As a new player I'm not going to win an Oscar on day one but over time my role play skills should improve. To answer your question, no I don't consider that single sentence "quality role play" but added to a booming voice it could be the start of quality role play. Ive read all 3 pages of replies to "the state of role play and initiation" I completely understand that to shoot someone I need to have reached a certain standard/level of role play and be left with no option. To start with " Step away from the heli, You are surrounded" is very hard line and shows my inexperience. Now I have read the rules and watched videos I understand I need to try a more role play biased  approach, maybe start by asking what the guy is doing etc etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
indeed you dont win a oscar on day one. But you need to understand we take rolepaly serious. 
i also know from own expierence. you learn by doing it. This is your first offence. And i hope it will be your last one. 
but i am willing to give you a chance. Before you jump on the server, Have a read on our rulespage so you understand the rules. 
Also if you have at any point any questions about rules, feel free to come to our ts. And jump in the support room. Our staff team will be ready to help you. 
Enjoy your time ! 

UNBANNED 15/01/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back