What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Stoichkov - 01/24/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce_Wayne

In-game Name
Stoichkov

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/09/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Daanish

Reason given for your ban.
Poor RP

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned due to being an idiot and fail RPing by hitting a guy on the head in the police station.

Why should we unban you ?
I have learned from my mistake and have no idea why I did it in the first place. I have always enjoyed and strove for good RP and what I did is not that and I hope i can be unbanned so I can rejoin this great RP community.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you quote me the rule that you broke and explain it in your own words.

The rule i broke is:  (6.3) You are unable to rob/knockout anyone in a green or blue zone

I'm not sure if you want me to explain the rule or the situation that resulted in my ban.

The rule pretty much explains itself but if i remember correctly or if it was from my earlier community but if you have initiated and started something outside the green zone with a said party and they go into the green zone you are still free to continue with that situation. But if you haven't started/initiated outside the green zone you cannot without good RP reason/story do such things in the green zone. As what I did and just randomly hit the man on the head with no RP or wanting to make one up to justify what I did is a no go and a breach of the rules.

The rule pretty much explains itself but if i remember correctly or if it was from my earlier community but if you have initiated and started something outside the green zone with a said party and they go into the green zone you are still free to continue with that situation. But if you haven't started/initiated outside the green zone you cannot without good RP reason/story do such things in the green zone. As what I did and just randomly hit the man on the head with no RP or wanting to make one up to justify what I did is a no go and a breach of the rules.
Have another look at the rule itself. Disregard the rules from every other community you may have been in. Have another go. 

Green zones are safe haven a for people to not get robbed and killed but if you are chased into their by the police they can take and arrest you. You are also not able to lock pick and vehicles in the green zone or have weapons out. You are also not allowed to hit people on the head, also not allowed to.park trucks full of drugs in a green zone(if doing illegal activity.  Also if you are in active combat you are not allowed to run into the greenzone to avoid being killed.

Good. As Tampax said, leave your previous ideas about rules at the door and focus on the here and now. If you have any questions about any rules than I strongly urge you to contact a member of staff to discuss and/or (assuming you are successful in appealing) come and ask on our teamspeak.

In regards to your in-game ban. Follow the rules moving forward.

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back