What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Stoichkov - 08/01/2016 (Denied - TS Permanent Ban)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce_Wayne

In-game Name
Stoichkov

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
08/01/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
kaden

Reason given for your ban.
No idea

The Server you initially were banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I have literally just got back from being on a night out and went into my gang team speak (KV) and heard that one or two gang members got banned. I was linked a video to evidence of their ban and next thing i know i was banned from team speak without any conversation or warning. I have played on this server for over a year with not one complaint against me and have just been banned for no reason... I would like to know why I was banned and for what reason, I have never once been complained against or caused anything to warrant a ban.

Why should we unban you ?
Because I wasnt involved in whatever happened during the day and have never broken a rule

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Reason for Ban:

1.6) The Staff Team may ban any member from the servers and community at any time if they are considered disruptive to the community or we have a valid reason to believe they are here to cause issues.

Literally was on teamspeak for about 5 minutes and was banned... No idea why or no notification. I have never done anything wrong against the server so I would like to know what i did wrong

Last edited by a moderator:
@Farmer Gilesgave me permission to post here.

Farmer banned a gear duper who was streaming, then all of the gang members of the streamer started calling everyone aids and retarded.

This point I have banned a couple of their gang members for the same kind of abusive language and this ban followed suit.

I was literally on the teampseak for lie 5 Minutes.. If i was abusive it was to my own gang members for getting into a situation where they got banned. That is a reason why i left my old gang as they were threatened a blanket ban and didn't want to be involved in a similar situation. So if i was in the wrong and said something I wasn't then I apologize. If you banned for someone for gear duping then I am happy with that as i do not condone such actions.

Also if I was banned for something you heard on a stream which I now know was wrong isn't that also against the rules? Which I believe is the rule 4.6 stream sniping. hearing a couple gang members got banned for rule breaking is annoying and i got pissed off, which also isn't good when you just been off the game a day and drunk due to being on the alcoholic beverages all night. But isn't  getting banned for something you heard over stream not stream sniping? I also realize i called Invictia "Aids" which is very wrong and I do not condone what i said, I am drunk and pissed off for gang members getting banned. Also due to experiences with Invictia where I believe they Meta-gamed us because as soon as they see the "Kilted Vikings" above our heads we seem to get into situations with them. E.g One example is yesterday is I spawned at Athira and got a Hemmt out with a friend and parked near garage with another member. We was talking to this guy which was a member of Invictia and we was talking civily, but then out of nowhere we get acosted by about 3 or 4 people from Invictia. To me I believe that is meta-gaming.

(4.6) Stream Sniping - If you are on the server or have a friend on the server do not watch someone who is live streaming on our server and use their location information or information from that stream to meet up with them/kill them etc (Punishment is a ban)

evidence of what i was saying in Team-speak:

https://secure.twitch.tv/martinpure/v/81095834

At first i thought I was banned for calling a gang member a "daft cunt" which i know is bad language and not tolerated. The I hear myself repeat the words they're "Aids" which i thought they said to me and I know that was not right in any manner. And blaming it on being drunk and pissed off is no excuse. I realize I am in the wrong and can say I will not do it again. I hope I can be unbanned from Team-speak with just a slap on the wrist. I have been apart of this community for a long time and wish to remain so. All I can do now is await an answer and hope for the best.

Denied

Zero tolerance against this behavior, I'm drunk is not an excuse.

You are permanently banned from RPUK Teamspeak services for your actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back