What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Stoichkov - 11/01/2016 (Timed Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce_Wayne

In-game Name
Stoichkov

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
No idea

Reason given for your ban.
Poor RP

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I recently tried to get on the server since being away for a long time. The reasons I was away for awhile was due to my GFX being broken and having to send it away to be repaired and wait for it to be sent back out, on top of that I have also had my steam account hacked and stolen for quite a duration since i had no computer to check. And after i got my accoutn back aswell as my replacement GFX i have been playing Mafia 3 and SWTOR. I have no idea why i have been banned.

Why should we unban you ?
I think I should be un-banned because I have played on this server/community for a very long time without ever breaking a rule due to playing on other communities before finding a home here. I want to get back into the server and play again as one day I hope to apply to the Police force or the medics.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
in your own words please explain the rules you broke.

I Have no idea which rules I broke. As i said I havent been able to play on Arma due to my steam account being hacked and stolen aswell as having no graphics card for a long time. The last time i remember playing I was on the server for about 5 minutes driving to rebel, when i got their i clicked purchase and my game closed and havent played since.

Have another try. Please refer to the post I'm going to place below:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back