What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Stoichkov - 11/12/17 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce_Wayne

In-game Name
(SOS) MP.Bruce

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
10/12/17

Member of the team that banned you.
Aiden

Reason given for your ban.
Threat to report

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was on the server 1 on saturday night and was messing around with tck for a good while. I get left at aggelochori fuel and get my friend Adam to get me a lift back to town, I hear a voice outside the pub and see thats its my friend Maverick who i recently got to rejoin the server after a few years of not playing Arma. We then have a little argument about something and he says "see you on the forums" and then i put //see you on the forums in direct to show him he cant say that and he quickly corrects himself and says that its his gang forum for any complaints or something as he realised he cant say that. So i have been banned for this misunderstanding.

Why should we unban you ?
I would like to un-banned because i was merely just pointing out to my friend who hasn't been on this server for a very long time that he cant say that so i was trying to help him not get banned and by doing so get banned myself. I wasn in teamspeak at the time and jumped up to his channel and had a chat with him and this happened just before 4am restart. I understand that i shouldnt have put it in direct but at the time i wasnt in mavericks channel as i was in TCKs and when he said it should just of jumped up straight away but it was quicker to put what he cant say in a note. As i was in teamspeak at the time i would of preferred it if Aiden could of jumped down and asked why i said that even though i know its not tolerated and a server rule that you are not allowed to threaten to report but it was just to stop my friend from getting banned as i have already stated. So all in all i believe i should be unbanned as it was just a misunderstanding and i was not actually threatening anyone.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
03:55 (Direct) (SOS) MP. Bruce //see you on the forums

I don't understand, you're quite clearly threatening to report someone on the forums?

he said that in voice communication and i was just passing him a note telling him that he cant say what i wrote on the note. I did this because i know admins are usually invisible around kavala to help with all the crazies that come to visit the island every now and then and wanted to quickly tell my friend that what he said he couldn't. He quickly realized that from the note and changed what he was saying in RP to "I mean my gang forums if you have any issues" or something along them lines. What i put in the note was to not get him banned from a silly mistake as i stated before he hasn't been on the server for a good while and didn't want him getting a possible ban. So what i said was never a threat to anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Stoichkov

Its a case of your word vs what is written in the logs.... This one will go down as a breach of rule 2.8

I will unban you for this however if you are caught threatening to report players or typing this in chat again it is a permanent ban without appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back