What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Stormmy - 10/20/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xStorm

Unlinked
In-game Name
Storm

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
10/20/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
The Big Chief

Reason given for your ban.
I was Disconnected from the server while put hostage.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I believe that when I was taken hostage and put into the other guys car my game suddenly disconnected. My game has been doing this for a while and I am still currently trying to resolve this problem.

Why should we unban you ?
The person that reported me lied in his forums. He did not try to resolve this issue with me and I joined back the server a minute later to try get in contact with him but I couldn't get his name. I was talking to a friend at the time so I have proof that he did try not to resolve the issue with me.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but the member of the team that banned me was named . I believe that he did not search thoroughly enough into this issue 

You were banned in this report: 

Please provide the evidence that you said you have

Hello, this guy did not try to contact me and if he waited a minute he would have seen that i joined back the server. I have no hard evidence. But my friend that I was talking to at the time said to try get into contact with him but as I said I could not remember his name. In his video he should have waited a minute to see me join back the server and also it would show that he did not try get in contact with me. When I joined back the server he did not tell me to go on TeamSpeak to talk to me and he also did not message me but I have 2 log files closest to the time to see if the game disconnected me or not. I am unable to post the files so please tell me how I can post them on the forums. I am willing to compensate him. I truly did try get into contact with him. 

Why did you not attempt to contact a member support / staff via teamspeak if you did not have the name of the player?

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't know I could do that, I thought that it would have been against the rules. I am still very new to Roleplay.co.uk community. I am very sorry for all this. If he contacted me I would have compensated him. I will try get into contact with the guy that reported me and try to completely compensate him. 

When you lose connection its your responsibility to contact the player that was roleplaying with you, and apologies. if you dont know his name  then you should contact a member of the staff team / member support so they will put a note that will prove that you did tried to resolve it.

I would like you to contact the "Reporter" and apologies. also contact me on teamspeak once its done.

Hello I have contacted the reporter but I am unable to talk on teamspeak right now. Will you be available for tomorrow?

Just reply anytime before 10pm today for a teamspeak chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back