What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Summers - 02/02/2017 (Denied Perm Ban)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Summers

Everybody get in the Scouse House!
In-game Name
Summers

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/02/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Management

Reason given for your ban.
[PAV] Blanket Ban

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Banned for '[PAV] Blanket Ban', poor RP etc.

Why should we unban you ?
Well for a start haven't played much arma 3 recently, been playing fifa. But been a member of community for 2 coming on 3 years now and feel that to judge a gang that has existed under new ownership for 2 days. Havent barely logged on recently anyhow.

Talking Invictia, yes I was part of Invictia, and sometimes our roleplay was not up to scratch and I will acknowledge this however there is a bigger picture. We were attempting to improve our roleplay as an overall however we were being rapidly shut down by other factions. So when these other factions got shot, they complained straight to admins. At the end of the day yes sometimes our roleplay was shitty, however I feel this was the only thing people could see. 

When we remade PAV we made the decision to appoint me Elliot, and Dark in control and decided it was time to make a better image for ourselves. Whilst I dont condone any of the bad roleplay from members you have to bear in mind change takes time. We seeked to improve our/ and others experiences from day 1 of PAV, however to be shut down by police every attempt at roleplay doesn't seem fair. For example, we attempted to stage a roleplay coup in Kavala, AR turned up and shot us all without saying a word. We retaliated and won, but as per usual its all our fault.

To be honest, I understand were we went wrong, however taking 100% of the responsibility for it is unfair, as roleplay is always a 2 way stream, and we didn't just set out to kill.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as you didn't play much with the newer gang, you must know that this goes much deeper than that. It's been months leading up to the blanket ban and you were very much a part of that. I'd even dare say you were part of the problem for a long time being one of the very active members of invictia before the merge into PAV.

However, I can testify to some good RP with you recently so I am willing to unban on that merit on top of a long time here prior to it, but claiming a lack of association seems like you want to pull the wool over my eyes somewhat. Anything to say in response?

This unban appeal does not fit the suggested criteria in the blanket ban post.

More effort required, acknowledgement of the problem which lead to the issue resulting in the ban encouraged.

More effort required, acknowledgement of the problem which lead to the issue resulting in the ban encouraged.
The problem was our roleplay. But as I always will say roleplay is a 2 way channel, and it was not always us to be at fault. For some reason everyone witch hunted us and caused unnecessary drama at times. We weren't always as bad as many reports have evoked us to seem like, we are all human at the end of the day - and we enjoy playing and at times firefights break out.

To conclude I know where we went wrong, and was willing to change this - to give me a 2nd chance would be appreciated greatly, but more steps must be taken IMO to stop all this false reports to people. For example, we should bring back the option to resolve - and perhaps rebel/police meetings. 

As much as you didn't play much with the newer gang, you must know that this goes much deeper than that. It's been months leading up to the blanket ban and you were very much a part of that. I'd even dare say you were part of the problem for a long time being one of the very active members of invictia before the merge into PAV.

However, I can testify to some good RP with you recently so I am willing to unban on that merit on top of a long time here prior to it, but claiming a lack of association seems like you want to pull the wool over my eyes somewhat. Anything to say in response?
I was active in Invictia yes, and im not denying any wrong doing at all, however we cannot talk about pulling the wool over eyes when those who were members for the same time jumped off ship 2 days before we got caught up. To be honest i've bearly thought about playing arma in recent days, I just don't get the feel that I used to, so in reality yes I was a member of Invictia and yes we did at times have low quality rp, but in no way am I attempting to pull the wool over anyones eyes here, at the end of the day you know full well of whom I choose to play with.

Thanks for your time.

I Spectated you quite alot summers leading up to the blanket ban. I saw decent Roleplay, I also saw dog shit trolly Roleplay. I am very unsure about this appeal, you're not a bad guy summers, but i do believe at times you can be a trouble maker. People come here to have fun, to play with friends and have a laugh and we are not trying to stop that. But when a gang show little respect to server rules and other players then we need to take action for the greater good *Inserts Hot Fuzz Meme*  

So summers before we make a decision let me ask you this, how do you plan on changing this.

To conclude I know where we went wrong, and was willing to change this

So summers before we make a decision let me ask you this, how do you plan on changing this.
I will improve my roleplay potential, spending much more time and effort into my roleplay. I may join a whitelisted faction too. Overall though I would improve my quality of rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back