What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Summers - 03/31/2017 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silker

Banned
In-game Name
[PAV] Summers

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/02/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Vladic Ka

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned due to me un-banning somebody from Vladic's stream. Albeit clearly stated that Vladic's stream is not the slightest bit a part of RoleplayUK, something which Wilco later went ahead to confirm, my awaiting unban was denied, and I was comunity banned because of this.

I had a conversation with Wilco, as he wanted to know my association with TI, and complained that I was playing with them. This is understandable to an extent, as some people dislike them whilst others like them, however I have known many of the members for a lengthy amount of time - and whilst banned I didn’t really have much else to do.

Whilst I will stick my hand in the air and say yes what I done was partly wrong, I do not believe that in any way my unban appeal deserved to be instantly declined and a full community ban to be issued. Oh and also there is this : https://clips.twitch.tv/DaintyUnusualOkapiDxCat

‘Riperino Summerino’. You even yourself stated that there was nothing wrong with playing with community banned members, and Vlads reaction almost seems as if he is surprised I knew them . Well, apparently not.

Anyway enough arguing, I done something you deemed wrong, and now I would like to settle the situation as many months have passed since I have even touched the game, let alone turn on the PC, and I will stick my hand up and say sure, I made a mistake. To an extent I misused the trust I was given, but was tired at the time - and Arma was just draining for me. After having this break, it would be interesting to see how the server has developed, as Ciaran has spoken to me about from time to time.

Why should we unban you ?
In recent times I have done not much. To be honest being banned has helped me a fair bit in real life, however I would like to have the chance to share and relive the moments I had for the few years I played here, and to start fresh.

I have never really been banned for any due reason. The only times I have been banned have sparked major controversy such as my absolute meme of a ban from exile. Vladic said on my last unban that no one disagreed with his decision, however I highly doubt that no one will stand up against him for the sole reason of facing repercussions. I am not saying that Vladic is like this however one must assume that the admin staff respect their superiors and I wasn't exactly the best apple at the time within the staff.

I stick my hand up, and I am apologetic for my actions, and would like to have another chance to play with my friends from the times I am active.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
No

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I have known you for a long time Summers. You have had your equal share of good moments and bad ones. The fact you had a trusted moderator position on Vlad's stream and abused that position of trust to assist one of your "friends" to troll does make me wonder why we would want you back. Why did you abuse this position and what did you realistically hope to gain?

For your information, you are currently banned for:

• [PAV] Blanket Ban

Is there anything else that you want to tell me about that you may of done or I might find relevant? Please bear in mind, I will go digging for this one, so be completely honest and I will be more likely to unban you.

Finally, there is a majority of support in the team for you to stay banned because of those you associate with. Being honest with you, I'm sure you are well aware of the groups that we don't want back in this community. The way I see it, you either cut your ties with them or you don't come back.

I used the position to unban someone as they deemed to be no valid/credible disruption. Inevitably this turned out not to be the case however in the period of about 5 seconds I had my unban denied, my mod removed and a community ban issued. I didn't intend to gain anything, and just was attempting to unban someone with the belief that they would not cause any problems.  The person I unbanned was ‘Shobobo’ something or the other, and I really thought that that name couldn’t really be anything of significance. After I was banned I went onto the other teamspeak and found out who it was, but by the time it had all happened I had no chance to change/reverse my actions, so yes I did unban someone you don't like, but I was not aware at the time.

It keeps falling back to this statement. “Finally, there is a majority of support in the team for you to stay banned because of those you associate with”

I’m sorry but some of these people I have known for a long amount of time, and have played with for a long amount of time, and the fact that a ‘majority’ want to keep me banned for this reason makes me wonder. Especially after weeks leading up to my ban it was specifically stated that playing with community banned/banned members was allowed, so I personally think it is not a matter of who I play with, but some staff don't seem to like me. Each to their own I suppose.

Anyhow enough arguing, In recent times I have had little to none communication with anyone but IRL friends and long time friends, and have avoided playing PC as a whole. For this reason I have had little communication with many of the people you are referencing, so you could probably assume that ties have been cut. To conclude, I have refrained from playing with people you deem to be bad, and wish to just have the opportunity to play occasionally with some IRL friends.

Thanks for your time and understanding.

Summers, I believe you knew exactly what you were doing while unbanning the person in Vlad's stream. This person then in turn sent abuse directly towards the management team. From what has been explained to me from others in the team you were in another teamspeak with said person while unbanning him and whilst he continued to send abuse towards the management team. 

Next, I asked you if there was anything else you thought that you have done wrong of which you have not mentioned the fact your IP has needed to be banned from the forums due to you continuing to make new accounts and stir shit around in various topics.

Finally, keep yourself separated from the toxic individuals that are out to cause harm and if you wish to make a new Perm Ban Appeal in six months.

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back