What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Summers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Summers

Everybody get in the Scouse House!
In-game Name
DSGT Summers

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
01/04/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Neo

Reason given for your ban.
Intentional Bambi Killing - Exile

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 3

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
To be brutally honest I don't know, me and my mates were looting Pygros military base when I stood on a landmine - Placed by Neo, he was not a happy bunny and started accusing me of intentionally standing on the mine - which I didn't. Unbeknown to me, the APERS bounding mine can blow you to pieces from up to 20m away so as I tried to loot a little present I was blown to bits. Then Neo started saying things along the lines of 14:54:14 BattlEye Server: (Side) Neo: NICE INTENTIONAL sUMMERS.'

I then proceeded to return, my group had killed Neo so I got some loot and continued on my quest. Then out of no where a wild bambi appears flying towards the military complex. Turns out this bambi is Neo. Every time he lands the same process occurs. We leave him since he is a bambi then 2 seconds later we are gunned down by him and his posse. Its ridiculous, so I thought enough is enough and shoot into the air towards the bambi - (Note I do not kill him) and I am kicked and banned for 'Intentional Bambi Killing'

Really?

So, I don't kill a bambi and if I did I kill one, I am banned when the rules state -

'No excessive Bambi Killing, camping spawns killing people spawning in will lead to you being banned.'

Firstly I did not excessively kill bambis, and I did not camp the spawn - Neo had the intention we all did, get into a fire fight and cause banter, yet he is untouchable due to his bambi status? Well i'm sorry but in the past their posse have kidnapped bambi waited for their bambi time to exceed then kill them?

Also Pygros is a spawn but the base isnt? go to the other side of Pygros if you know the base is a warzone!

So I was banned for 'Intentional Bambi Killing' when I attempted to kill one.

Why should we unban you.
I believe I should be unbanned since the situation is daft, we have no intention of breaking rules but banned for that? I understand it is a rule but the situation is silly it really is I shoot at Neo and insta-banned? Then again when I am bambi killed by Neo's mine nothing happens. My group and I do not kill bambis, we obey these rules to the maximum.

I have been a member of this community for over a year now - not once have I been banned, then my non ban record is broken by this situation. My mind cannot comprehend why I was banned however personally I believe it was more of a 'heat of the moment' ban due to Neo being directly involved.

Anyway thank you for reading my unban, and I wish you the best no matter what the outcome.

~Summers

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Intentionally shooting me as I was parachuting that's excessive... Specially when I was hit.....

I watched you shooting at me whilst I came down...

You even found it funny when I was lost my "respect" due to bambi slaying.

There's no proof if it's intentional or not... but opening fire on my parachuting is excess.

Intentionally shooting me as I was parachuting that's excessive... Specially when I was hit.....

I watched you shooting at me whilst I came down...

You even found it funny when I was lost my "respect" due to bambi slaying.

There's no proof if it's intentional or not... but opening fire on my parachuting is excess.
I was laughing as you were not very happy, Its a bit of respect it can easily bee made back by killing some AI, I think we can both agree you overreacted after I was blown up by your mine. Also you could have spawned anywhere in Pygros, the military base was merely an option.

The point is, you were shooting a parashooter, in a spawn area:

• No excessive Bambi Killing, camping spawns killing people spawning in will lead to you being banned.
The idea is to gear up and get out... not shoot those spawning in.

The point is, you were shooting a parashooter, in a spawn area:

The idea is to gear up and get out... not shoot those spawning in.
We both know how much of a warzone the base is though, there is around a solid %75 chance you will be killed unless people you know are there. If you want military loot it is a chance you take, a risk. The solid loot is there were the bandits roam. The reason we shot you was you posed a threat. You had already killed us and the moment I was banned you picked up a gun and killed them all.

My point is you don't have to land there and yes I did shoot a para shooter but you posed a solid threat, I apologize for any troubles caused however we both know your intentions.

I chose to land there, and the rules are not up for debate. It's a spawn area, and I can chose to spawn there... you shooting at someone still parachuting in is diminutive at best...

Its a spawn area, it's also an awesome quick deathmatch type area... but the goal, as said, it to get in and get out, if people are dying before they hit the ground, that's frivolous.

however we both know your intentions.
My intentions were to get some smart gear (armor and bag, a gun if possible), get friends, and get out.... there was a white car a few fields up......

So don't assume. Same way i shouldn't assume you were intentionally walking on mines... Please note the big red triangle next time...

What you're saying above is deciding rules that fit you.... this adds to yesterday's warning of finding the "limit" to a rule to use to ones advantage.

What you're saying above is deciding rules that fit you.... this adds to yesterday's rules of finding the "limit" to a rule to use to ones advantage.
The rule is fine, I tried killing one person who was a para-shooter, but I cant really say anything in my defence - All I can do is apologize like but I am not trying to imply the rules fit me, Its just that the situation was in shamble - you killed me when I was a bambi, and I tried to kill you when you were a bambi however you banned me before I could. 

Nothing much else I can say besides that, I am truly sorry however it seemed the right decision - which I do regret, but we all mess up, just depends when and where which can influence a decision. Not 10 minutes ago one of your lads killed one of ours when they were a bambi, so I was the unlucky one I guess. 

I apologize for my actions. I cant say much else :)

I wasn't there anymore... and I also argued the point that they were bambi and not to kill... apparently they were opening doors and blocking the exit.

passing to @Ciaran to finalise this dispute.

Final chance has been issued to the banned member.

Unbanned 04/01/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back