What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Sunny - 14/04/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunny

In-game Name
Sunny

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
20/03/03

Member of the team that banned you.
Kempi Anderson

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
The admin has evidence of me being the age of 14 via a previous application which is linked here: https://www.civilgamers.com/forum/page/1/m/18343296/viewthread/32527374-sunnyjam10s-staff-application. Also, he looked on the discord where I said "Even though I’m not 16". I said this of the fear of being cyber bullied for my voice.

Why should we unban you ?
I wish to carry on playing on this server which I spend countless hours on, I am of the age of 16 my birthday being 20/03/2003 I follow all the rules that the server asks for to the best of my ability and due to this I have never been ban/suspended from the community. The reason I said this was because I have been previously bullied due to my voice being more high pitched than people my age. I feel that this been is badly judged and I ask if you would take this into consideration.

Kind Regards, Sunny.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

So before this appeal gets processed I'd like some questions to be answered.

How long have you been saying your 2 years younger about your age like this?
How come you didn't say anything to staff before making an application?
Why take it so far? Why would you tell a leader of the NHS you are 14 and then claim that was a lie when you wanted to apply? Why would you go onto a public chat in discord and say that you are not 16. Surely if you're only afraid of people making fun of your voice there is no need to make everyone think you're under 16?

Everyone,

I’m sorry for everything I have caused, I’ve always wanted to be in the National Health Service and this is why I did it. I’m am so sorry to the following people:

Mike Polo

[SIZE=12pt]KinGoDiabloZ[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Wilco [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]and many more. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]If I stay banned I get it, I probably won’t join back because I’ve humiliated myself so much. I’m 14 years of age and in year 8. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Once agains sorry everyone [/SIZE]

Kind Regards Sunny

Also to Kempi Anderson

@Sunny Your online footprint is extremely open, it was easy not only to find your age... what year your in...friends and even what rugby team all on google! which I would not have even looked at if you didn't continue your dishonesty via emailing us.

(I highly recommend at your age doing something about that!)

The Roblox account was also a big tale-tale sign!

Our factions have age limits for an extremely important reason and that will never change, the issue you find yourself with no is that you are blacklisted from all factions in this community not only on Arma but any game we move onto in the future.

I will leave this up to the staff team in regards to your unban but need to advise them you did not come clean in the email at the first time of me calling you out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I still banned in-game? 
As of this moment in time, yes. Considering your actions it's not going to be easy to gain back our trust.

- Tell me, why after all the proof you were handed which you denied, after all the chances you were given to confess, you didn't?

- Do you understand the meaning of "safeguarding"? Tell me a bit about what safeguarding is and why it is important.

- Why should we trust you to behave after all the lies you've told?

Make your answers detailed, you've dug yourself a big hole already.

@DCC Gordon

1) Because I was really trying to get into the National Health Service and I knew I could do the job but I wasn’t the right age but i was determined.

2) Safeguarding is a to protect children from content or things they shouldn’t be exposed to. People I know are certified “safeguards.” and they protect the well being of children.

3) I’ve learn from my mistake and I’m sorry for everything I have done and it was selfish of me to carry on the process. 

It was indeed very selfish of you and not something that should be repeated.

I will on this occasion allow you to return to the community, though you are blacklisted from joining any faction for 2 years. I suggest you re-read the rules and ensure that you're showing good behaviour.

UNBANNED

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back