What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - SupahKillerx - 05/16/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony Guetta

In-game Name
Supah

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
05/16/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
TinyBigJacko

Reason given for your ban.
Speed Hacking

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Basically this hapenned on rust so i had heavy plate armor that i just crafted and i realised it made me slower so while running i took it off to see the speed difference and i got kicked for speed hacking. I joined back normally and went to get some wood with my friend and then i got banned for speed hacking by TinyBigJacko

Why should we unban you ?
Because i was not hacking.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Your claim is being investigated, and the auto-detection system is being examined. You have a couple of other strange auto-detection reports on your log which are also being investigated.

Please understand that until all our resident Rust experts on the staff and management team have investigated and reached a consensus, you will remain banned as a security-measure intended to protect the rest of the community. This may take a while, but rest assured we are working on it.  

If our investigations support your theory, you will be unbanned in due course.

FYI this ban has been deleted - nothing remains on your record in regards to this event. I am satisfied that there was no wrong-doing here. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience, but we hope you can see why it is better to err on the side of caution. We may possibly be able to tweak the auto-detection in the future, so that it doesn't 'see' this kind of thing as a hack... but it may not be possible to do this (a) in the short term or (b) reliably! For this reason, please try and refrain from dismounting heavy armour while running, or this may happen again!
Thanks for your understanding and patience - we appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back