What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Super Jimmy - 05/05/2017 (Awaiting Player)

Super Jimmy

In-game Name
[TCK] Jimmy

Steam ID
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198303968901

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Robbie

Reason given for your ban.
Baiting

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for baiting a gunfight near Kavala drug dealer with a helicopter low flying over other players.

Why should we unban you ?
I have spent a lot of time on the server and made quite a few friendships along the way, This is my first infraction on the server and I took full responsibility for it and acknowledged what I did wrong. It was a lapse of judgement and overall just a horrible judgement call without taking into account the whole situation which could have been easily avoided rather than me retaliating aggressively the way I did. I've taken some time away after my ban and miss regularly playing on the server. Hopefully I can pickup where I left off and this time be calmer and work on having better Roleplay in situations rather than resulting to a gunfight out of anger.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Would like to just make a quit edit; It was Fluqi who banned me not Robbie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Righto,

Explain to us what you think "Baiting" is.

What will stop you doing it again?

Last edited by a moderator:
Abusing mechanics such as gas stations or helicopters and warning shots to initiate a gunfight without roleplay. 

(3.7) Baiting - Baiting for the sake of a gunfight is not roleplay. Punishment is a ban. Examples: Flying over someone with a chopper waiting for warning shots to instantly shoot them back, robbing a service station with the intent of a gunfight, etc.

Self-restraint and a cooler head about me in situations. I'm not usually the type of player to break rules and do something as silly as this. It was a blip of madness in a good few months of quality roleplay so far. 

Back