What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - SWAT - Oliver <T>

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWAT - Oliver

In-game Name

(AMW) Oliver

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/85121-report-a-player-lewis-and-erik-van-enk-vdm-action-taken/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned because of poor attitude in roleplay.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Study/Work around the world.

Why do you want to return ?

I wish to return because I miss the roleplay community. It's really nice to turn off the brain and escape to a roleplay world.

Why should we unban you ?

I have learned my lesson and I wish to roleplay with others, I wont be playing as much as I did, but the spare time I got left I wish to spent on Roleplay.co.uk with some real roleplay.
I have become more mature and I wish you guys will accept my humble request.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Spoken to the individual on Teamspeak. He thought his ban was permanent but according to the Notes and the ban itself it is just a regular ban. [Moved from Perm Ban appeals to Dispute a ban.]

Quote for me the rule or rules that you believe you broke, and explain them in your own words. Once you have done that, explain why you think we have those rules in place.

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back