What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - T Money (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyT

In-game Name
T Money

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Neo

Reason given for your ban.
Suspected Money Hack

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 3

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I was banned for suspected money hacking but have never done such a thing.

Why should we unban you.
I was on and off the server for a bit ( Got hooked into king of the hill), but have been playing for a little while. I came back for one night and played with my mates as i got bored playing on other servers and missed the great time i had on here.

When i went to log on on Sunday 6/12/15  i was shocked to find myself banned, i dont know why i was susspected of money hacking i have no clue how that even works.

I have had nothing but good times and great RP with people on here, even though some drivers are a tad more then suspect. I would appreciate it muchly if you would let me join back in as i dont know what i did to cause the ban thanks for reading . :D
[TCK] T Money

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Neo will need to give his input.

However on November 15th your bank goes from 100K to 5.75 million. You have no processing licenses, and you're a member of a gang with another member who was banned for suspected money hack. This all looks suspicious, how did you make your money?

I was sent it by another gang member is that against the rules?  I have not broken any rules read through the rules list and its not listed there if you want to reset me please do so. Or whatever you need to do , just please let me have the chance to show you that  i am not a cheater and unban me .Thanks for taking the time to reply. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I was sent it by another gang member is that against the rules?  I have not broken any rules read through the rules list and its not listed there if you want to reset me please do so. Or whatever you need to do , just please let me have the chance to show you that  i am not a cheater and unban me .Thanks for taking the time to reply. 

I request the same as Soldier above,

but i'll also add, it's not against the rules to transfer money, look at your ban reason "SUSPECTED". We just want to make sure everything is valid before we unban you, and if innocent, this will not be on your record.

@WilcoI reviewed Yoshio, and what's also suspicious is he has no licenses for processing goods what so ever except for meth.
On nov 16 his bank account spikes from 600K to 6 million, and then back down to 800K on Nov 17th. My question is where did Yoshio get this money?

@Thesoldier If i may as i am under scrutiny. When ever i have done runs i had my gang members process it while i would keep look out as this meant we always had cover and i didnt have to spend all my money getting licenses, ive done LSD runs etc and they would process it for me. I do not remember who gave me the money but i was offered it and accepted  it, thinking hey a bit of a windfall being new.

I did pass the cash on to T Money as thought about it after i got the cash and didnt feel like i had earned it. With T being new i passed him the cash to buy the licences and vehicles he wanted from it.

I hope this clears up any issues

In the end we have a large amount of money going around and everyone says "Well he gave it to me" and then "I don't remember who gave it to me." No offense, but if someone gave me 6 million,  I would remember who they are.

Looks suspicious, but @Neo can decide.

In the end we have a large amount of money going around and everyone says "Well he gave it to me" and then "I don't remember who gave it to me." No offense, but if someone gave me 6 million,  I would remember who they are.

Looks suspicious, but @Neo can decide.
@Thesoldier ii completely understand that,but i keep my nose out of trouble ( prefer to rp my way through anything even bounties as thats the point of the server) I can understand why it looks bad on me but i was given it and decided i ddint want it so gave it away

@T Money Unbanned however we will be watching your activity closely in future, You must see this from our point of view from going to 0 to 5 million directly in your bank.

We wil be watching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back