What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - TacticalPanda - 01/07/2017 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TacticalPanda

A Panda Holding a Glock 18
Investor
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name
TacticalPanda

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
01/07/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
CSI

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because i lied, and made a account to anonymously say something vile to someone, and thinking that i could get away with it by lying.

Why should we unban you ?
This community has grown on me ALOT. I have met many many friends, and have made some of the best memories in my life with all my friends, banter chats, and some tinychat banter. This community is a place i could call my Home, and i love being here, and it would break my heart if i couldn't play here any more.

I understand how bad what i did was, and i have apologized to PC Hero. If unbanned, i would make sure that I don't lie to staff/anyone, about something that I've done, the only reason I lied is because i was scared under the pressure of being confronted about something I did. I find this stuff quite hard do to 2 of my mental diseases/issues/problems/dissorders (Whatever u want to call it), but i am working to get better with this stuff with help from the appropriate people. I didn't realize what i did could hurt someone, and i now realize that. I really really really am sorry about what i did, and I swear down if unbanned, I never do anything of the such again. At the time of sending the message, i wasn't thinking straight, and i made a stupid one second decision. I am disgusted with what i did, and i really wont ever do something like this again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Panda,

You made a mistake indeed, and this type of behavior will not be acceptable here. I hope you learned your lesson and refrain going towards this direction again. I will give you a chance to prove that you can become a more mature person, please dont let us down. Lying doesn`t get you far, remember that. The truth always comes out, and slaps you back in the face. I hope you learned your lesson young man....

Unbanned

This is something I very rarely do but I am going to have to step in here and re-issue this ban.  This player has been unbanned recently for the exact same thing.

Denied.

Hello,

It has come to my attention that Tacticalpanda had past issues, and its actually not to long ago. I myself didn`t do enough research concerning past bans, which effected my choice on unbanning him. If I`d taken the time abit longer, he would had been perm banned instead of unbanning him.

Sorry, for the inconvenience that has been caused. Ban stays in placed.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back