What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - TacticalPanda - 12/28/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TacticalPanda

A Panda Holding a Glock 18
Investor
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name
TacticalPanda

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/28/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Samuel Thompson

Reason given for your ban.
Forum Report

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because of some issues which have occurred in the past few days. Also due to a report on me and James from Vik Rambo.

Why should we unban you ?
I've played on this server for around 1000+ hours plus. I have to say, I've enjoyed nearly every hour of it. I've met some of my best friends here, and I have had some of the best Banter, and fun, I've ever had. I really wish to be unbanned because I have made some mistakes in the past few weeks, and i wish to prove that im not that type of person, who breaks rules. I really want to show you who I Really am, and that im not just a rule breaker. If i got another chance, I would try to RP more, and not get into any situations where I could accidentally rule break, and I would also Double Think what i do. I for some reason have changed my attitude towards rule breaking, and i wish to change it if I get a second chance. Thanks for reading.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Naughty panda!

447871d522f8f245615b586ce87beba9.jpg

This is a serious RP community and from what I'm hearing you're giving nothing but minimum RP. How are you going to avoid these situations?

This is a serious RP community and from what I'm hearing you're giving nothing but minimum RP. How are you going to avoid these situations?
I am going to double think what im doing, and make sure that it doesn't avoid RP. I will also go out and RP, and try to do that more than getting into confrontations with the police/rebels. I will also spend more time RPing with civilians, and cops, and i will try to not piss off the cops.

We'll be watching you... Don't let me see you here again. 

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back