What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - TacticalWhaleFace - 01/10/18 <T>

Status
Not open for further replies.

TacticalWhaleFace

In-game Name
Ocdt.TacticalWhaleFace

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/01/17

Member of the team that banned you.
Randomized

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for RDMing a player who i believed was about to mug me but turned out he was only asking for a lift, due to this i was banned from my knowledge 

Why should we unban you ?
after being banned i was told by my friend that what i did was not the right way to go about things, after that i have kept a clean record on other servers.

I have deeply regretted RDMing the player and would do anything to make up for ruining another players experience, i had no right to do so.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes, however i cannot remember if iv ever submitted an unban form before.

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes i fully understand.

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes and i shall be sticking to them this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
For your information, i have added a few more details on my ban, it was nearly two years ago so most of my memory of the event has gone.

well it says you shot a man with no words said that was taking a pee, Does this clear up you memory? 

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back