What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Taki - 05/28/2016 (unbanned - 30/05/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taki

In-game Name
Taki

Steam ID
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR-fOZk09Ko&feature=youtu.be

The date of your ban.
05/26/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Jamz

Reason given for your ban.
RDM/ Poor RP

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I do believe that i had a low degree of rp then. However i think this is because of the timing of the robbery. It was clear that i robbed him however nothing for the medic. I also think i got ban for a rdm cause i killed the guy before he actually pulled out a weapon out on me and i never stated ' If you turn around you will be shot' whilst initiating.

Why should we unban you ?
If you would compare my situation to a real life situation and you are robbing someone as they do a 'dodgy act' such as reach for their pockets. You would obviously think he is armed and ready for self defence which is the exact position i was in. He threw his hands into his pockets during a robbery. I would obviously be paranoid about this since my life in now at risk. I also think that i made it clear that i was robbing the rebel, not the medic.

I do understand where i went wrong in this situation. I can vouch for poor rp, However at that time i tried to AT LEAST roleplay with him and give him a chance however i would have been paranoid and what i should have done is mention 'If you turn around you will be shot' or 'Do not comply with the following action....' etc. I do apologise for my poor roleplay however i can't agree on it being an RDM.Im asking for another slim chance to be back on this server at roleplay at my fullest since i have come very far on this server.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

* Steam ID =  76561198216572787  sorry about that i had the wrong thing copied :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You robbed someone whilst he is lying there bleeding and the medic is patching up his wounds..

...and then you shot him in the head because he looked into his inventory.

You're asking him to drop his stuff as its a robbery, and then when he opens his inventory to drop you his stuff... You shoot him.

sorry right, but 10/10 man....

This is a serious roleplay community and if this is the level of roleplay you're going to bring to this community.,. You won't be getting unbanned. 

Yeah now i do understand the mistakes i had done. I assumed that he was pulling out a gun when he could have had been complying and dropping his back back. I do apologise for this low RP as i never have that quality of rp. Im asking for one more shot please. As i have been on this server for a while now and explored a range of things such as being in the police and medics and i really do want to apologise and be back on the server.

Good.

This has been noted on your player ID and stats page.

If you are seen doing this level of roleplay on the game servers and are banned/pulled up about it, it will be a permanent ban.

Prove me wrong, and don't let yourself down.

Welcome back.

-Unbanned - 30/05/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back