What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Talez - 09/02/18 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talez

In-game Name
[T] Talez

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Sonder

Reason given for your ban.
Combat logging

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
It was 6am and there were cops patrolling i n kavala i had threatened someone so they told me to give them my pistol i gave them my pistol as i was in a rush to get off and go to bed They spoke to me for a while and then told me i was free to go i ran around the corner pulled my mx from my bag and put it on my back i done this as when u log out with a gun in ure back you lose the attachments i presume u already know this so then i continued to run into a shed to log off one of the officers followed me and seen me do that so they initiated with non- lethal force and then rubbered me they then handcuffed me and took my radio at this point i tried to alt tab out to mute team-speak and my whole game froze so i had to restart my computer and i was gonna message someone and tell them what happened but i really just wanted to go to bed so decided just to leave it and their that was the rteason for it i now realise i should've messaged someone

Why should we unban you ?
I really enjoy this community and have never done anything else wrong apart from this stupid little thing here now i am not gonna be able to do what i enjoy for the remaining 4 weeks i have until i am away down to England for my Army training so would really want to spend my remaining time doing something i enjoy, i realise the mistake i made and promise that i will think about my actions before i do stuff like that again

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have any event viewer logs, arma log files to prove that the game crashed?

I dont know where i would find these so unfortunatly not its just what happens when u try alt tab out sometimes

That stuff is way to complex for me i wouldnt know how to even google that i tried there but its too confusing

So you're telling me that going in to your windows bar, typing " event viewer" going to windows>application OR system and looking for the logs of the appropriate date and time is too difficult?

C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Arma 3

If that's seriously too difficult then i'll just have to deny this appeal.

I googled it and it mentione something about locating blocked files 

I will do that now give me one moment

It says folder empty when i do what you told me to do

So you're telling me that you have no evidence to support your claim that your game crashed, and I have a staff member telling me that you seemed very hesitant to lose your weapon. You clearly value your gear as you specifically pulled out your weapon so you didn't lose your attachments and you said this,

i will think about my actions before i do stuff like that again
Which is very interesting phrasing from someone telling me their game crashed.

There are so many ways you could have avoided this, having TS mute on a hotkey, going into the house to pull the weapon, not pulling out the weapon and logging off, so naturally I am very skeptical.

Final lifeline

Sometimes when your game crashes your TS still picks up, do any of your friends have any recording of you at this time? 

It was 6 am the weapon was a mxc and i have over 3 mil in the bank im not trying to be ignorant but i was on my self and i dont really care about the weapon i can delet the weapon if u want it doesnt bother me and when i said i will htink about my actions i ment if it happens again i will tell someone 

Now it just sounds like you're trying to work your way out of it.  I suggest you answer aidens question.

I dont understand what u mean by work my way out of it i awsnered aidens question i told him i was on my self i dunno how im supposed to prove to u everyone knows that the game crashes when u alt tab out quite alot i havent done anything else wrong in this community i didnt have the intent to break rulse i dont go out my way to do so 

I alt tab very often and have never had my game crash solely due to that personally. 

When I said about answering aidens question I was referring to:

Sometimes when your game crashes your TS still picks up, do any of your friends have any recording of you at this time? 

Ye i mentione i was on alone at the time so know one was on TS with me at the time 

I'm afraid you've done nothing to convince us of your innocence and I'm personally not buying it.  As Aiden said, there are so many ways you could have avoided it, the most common sense one on the list to me would have been to get away from the area, get in a house THEN take your weapon out and log off.  Also, staff seem to be putting more effort into your appeal than you.

Appeal Denied.  Try again in 3 weeks.  I suggest you come with complete honesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back