What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Talez - 17/06/18 (Timed Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talez

In-game Name
Talez

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
CSI long beard

Reason given for your ban.
Combat log

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was on my own rolpelaying with other players when police officers seen me with and ilegal firearm they stopped me but i managed to roleplay my way out of it i then was going to log out so i ran round the corner to log out i pulled my rifle out as if i log out with it in my bag the attachments disapear while i done this one of the police officers seen me do this to witch he shouted stop or u will be fired upon i then ran in a garden and shot at the police officers i was then tazed by a police officer who had set up on me now when i was tazered i alt tabbed out to mute my discord so i could rp and when i tried getting back in my computer froze and everyone knows that it is a common bug that happens when you alt tab out i shouldve joined the teamspeak and explained what had happened but instead i just left my computer off and went to bed as it was 5 am ish

Why should we unban you ?
This was the first big problem that has happened to me since i started playing i understand what i done wrong and will make sure it does t happen again and of it does i will inform a member of staff about what happened. I also feel i was a good roleplayer throughout the community and miss the good times i had while playing on the server i hope u consider my request at least and hope to see everyone again in the future

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

This is quite some time ago, why now ?

And when you are at it, please quote and explain the rule in your own words.

When you have done that, why do you think we have this rule in place ?

Well i have been in the army on ops for a while now and got back and wanted to rejoin the fun i had while playing on the server 

(2.5) Combat logging at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first 

the rule pretty much means if u are in a combat/ RP situation do not abuse e leave feature to get out of a situatuion u dont wanna be in or to keep certian items u dont want to lose

you uave this rule in place so it brings a more realistic view to the game and alos prevents people getting out of a losing situation such as a gunfight or rp situation

when i was tazered i alt tabbed out to mute my discord so i could rp and when i tried getting back in my computer froze and everyone knows that it is a common bug that happens when you alt tab out

You say this, yet, at the time we spoke to the people who you were playing with who confirmed you were still connected to their comms and speaking for a short time before going off.  

You also disconnected from the game rather than getting kicked for not responding.

Care to explain?

I think u may be confusing me with someone else i dont want to question ure knowledge but i was on discord with two other friends who do not play arma at the time of the incident so therefore it couldnt of been me and i turned my pc off as thats the only way to fix when u freeze from alt tab out well from my knowledge it is so i dont understand what it means by disconnected and kicked for not responding

@Talez, please reply or this will time out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back