What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Talez - 20/08/18 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talez

In-game Name
Talez

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
CSI longbeard

Reason given for your ban.
Combat logging

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was on my own rolpelaying with other players when police officers seen me with and ilegal firearm they stopped me but i managed to roleplay my way out of it i then was going to log out so i ran round the corner to log out i pulled my rifle out as if i log out with it in my bag the attachments disapear while i done this one of the police officers seen me do this to witch he shouted stop or u will be fired upon i then ran in a garden and shot at the police officers i was then tazed by a police officer who had set up on me now when i was tazered i alt tabbed out to mute my discord so i could rp and when i tried getting back in my computer froze and everyone knows that it is a common bug that happens when you alt tab out i shouldve joined the teamspeak and explained what had happened but instead i just left my computer off and went to bed as it was 5 am ish which was very stupid of me

Why should we unban you ?
Before i write this part it should be known im in the army so cant be on this for sometimes a few days but it shouldnt be longer than that i should have acces every day for the next few days so if thats good enough i will make my best to reply!!

This was the first big problem that has happened to me since i started playing i understand where i went wrong and will make sure it doesnt happen again and if it does i will inform a member of staff about what happened. I also feel i was a good roleplayer throughout the community and miss the good times i had while playing on the server i hope u consider my request at least and hope to see everyone again in the future

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Upload your RPT file from the session in question. If your game froze, then it will show in those logs.

Im unsure what the rpt file is and it was like 6/7 months ago so wont it be gone by then im sure when i got banned staff were asking me to upload these. But i couldnt locate them 

[SIZE=1.4rem]You were asked to provide evidence of your arma crashing by providing common files every arma player has.  One staff member even told you how to locate them. You gave excuses. You claimed [/SIZE][SIZE=1.4rem]: [/SIZE]

It says folder empty when i do what you told me to do
The folder in question could not possibly be empty if you have arma installed.

it was like 6/7 months ago so wont it be gone by then
No. Records will be there from the day you installed Arma. Mine go back to March 2017 which is when I reinstalled the game.

2871bb940f287c836f6a42e0c6dff342.png

Now on to the post you made about staff being corrupt because I denied your appeal. You claimed it was unfair because you'd seen cases where players had 2 cases of RDM yet got unbanned. Most likely the reason they got unbanned was because they were honest about their error in judgement, or they satisfactorily answered the questions being posed by staff. 

The reason you didn't get unbanned is because you failed to prove or even attempt to prove your story. The excuses you made about not being able to provide the evidence we were after raised justifiable suspicions that you were indeed not being honest.

By giving you 3 weeks to think about it, what I was hoping for is, you would come back with a more honest approach.

As it stands, we're no further forward as you still seem reluctant to provide the RPT file requested that 'will' be located on your computer. All of this including your last appeal makes me suspect you simply combat logged and rather than come clean (which would probably have seen you unbanned btw), you're trying to pull the wool over our eyes. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I apprecaite your time staff and i admit that the post i made was just out of harsh reaction and for that reason i decided to take a break from the game. I understand what u mean when u mention about the files but i honestly couldnt locate the files its not my pc its my dads and i use it when hes not home so i am not the best on computer knowledge tbh and i was just using this as an excuse to the true fact that when the police officer seen me pull the gun out wich was to logout by the way i then got caught and couldnt be arsed talking again and just switched my pc off i probably shouldnt have brought into accoun the storys of my pc crashing and using a bug in the game as an excuse take this information as u will and i hope u still consider my unban appeal 🙂 thanks alot TJ.

Finally we get the truth.  If only you'd taken that approach at the start!

People do deliberately brake our rules. In most cases, if they're honest, genuinely sorry, and don't have a bad history with us, they usually get a second chance.

What we can't do however is simply turn a blind eye to the fact you lied to us, wasted a lot of staff time, and even had the cheek to make a snotty post about staff corruption.

I will deny this appeal, however, I'll give you another chance to re-appeal in one weeks time. Not before the 30th. Take that week to reflect on all of this. 

Lastly, make sure in your next appeal, you are honest.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back