What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Talez - 30/08/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talez

In-game Name
Talez

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Csi longbeard

Reason given for your ban.
Combat logging

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
It was 5 am on one sunday morning i had just finished roleplaying with some members who were watching my standup comedy show i was then stopped by police and questioned i was talking to them for some time and i wanted to just get off the pc so once they finished talking i ran away got my gun out from my bag and was about to leave as i got my gun out my bag a police officer spotted me and confronted me i decided to shoot as i couldnt be bothered talking again and the police officer initiated with lethal force i then shot the police officer but was rubber bullet in the process i then turned my computer off and blamed it on a bug in the game wich i should not have done and was stupid of me

Why should we unban you ?
I feel like i was a good member of the server and beileve my roleplay scenarios were of high standard i also have a clean record apart from the recent ban i also promise that stupid actions like the one that got me banned will not happen from me again and beileve my consequence for this has given me several months to think about it and why i shouldnt of done it

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

So why did you start lying in your previous appeal? 
How are we sure this time you talking the truth? 

I lied thinking that it would get me unbanned easier but it didnt it just cause alot more bother therefore i decided to just admit it and if u dont bieleve me thats completely ure decision all i can say is im being sincere this time 

Finally you come with the truth, we appreciate that, however we do not appreciate how you time after time lied straight to our faces, and as mentioned in your last appeal, made a forum rant about us.

You do realise that after all this, even tho you now come with the truth, your chances of being unbanned has been severely injured?

I completely understand that and i was hoping the slim chance might come through for  me but im prepared for the consequences of my actions aswell i just hope u consider a chance of me coming back but i will respect any decision u make 

Now if you end up in a similar situation again. What would you do different ? (Instead of combatlogging)
Explain in detail.

Well the situation i was in i woudlve accepted the punishment for having an illegal firearm and i wouldve roleplayed with the police officers until they were finished and i could carry on with my day i wouls then get into a hidden safe location and log out this is what i shouldve done but i was being lazy and paid the price

You defenetly have paid the price. Make sure that follow the rules hereon out. 

Unbanned, welcome back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back