What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - TCK Grizzly Bear - 04/28/2017 (Unbanned TS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varife

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name
Grizzly Bear

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/27/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
TikTak & Crumble

Reason given for your ban.
Trolling support

The Server you initially were banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I joined the support room, as I had been in a situation which I had been RDM. I wanted a staff member to review my footage before I took any further action as I wasn't sure of it.

When I joined the 'waiting for support room' to discuss my footage. there was someone else waiting. We was joking around, then TikTak arrives asking me if I needed help with something, I jokely said "my toaster" which I then said I was joking but I couldn't because my TS had frozen. I left the channel to see if it was just that one room that was frozen. but it wasn't frozen it was me in the process of being kicked out of the TS3 server.

I then noticed I had been TS banned for 4 hours, I spoke to an admin. They said it was pointless to appeal as the ban was only for 4 hours. After the 4 hours I attempted to log back in. But it now says (Permanent ban - Crumble)

Why should we unban you ?
Because I've put a lot of hours on to this server made a lot of friends, It'd be stupid to throw that way over an immature joke. I do apologise I've read over the TS3 rules a couple more times to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I was in the support lobby advising a member on who to contact regarding his issue. Grizzly Bear entered the room and started telling jokes. when i asked him whether he had an actual issue or not i was answered yes my toaster PC. I then started writing the original ban off 4 hours for trolling and when i banned him he left the room.

This was going to be a nice simple slap on the wrists, a few words of advice and to finish it all off a cheeky little unban. - It would of all been done tonight and you could go back to speaking with your gang members of the community.

However after @Vladic Ka posted VIA the forums to leave a chap alone you posted on his profile saying he was basically acting in your words "cuntish" 

1) What the hell has it got to do with you? Is the picture trademarked, and belongs to you? It's a public forum!

2) if you did have an issue, no need to be mildly abusive and shame him in the public domain.

So to conclude my little rant, you can now wait an extra three days to explain yourself (The time of your forum restriction)

1) What the hell has it got to do with you? Is the picture trademarked, and belongs to you? It's a public forum!

2) if you did have an issue, no need to be mildly abusive and shame him in the public domain.
I personally didn't like the fact that he was using someone's cartoon without permission, I had no right to get involved and I shouldn't of directed that sort of word towards him. I didn't know the situation so me getting involved was naïve and childish. I don't know what was going through my head at the time, I didn't think before I spoke. I sincerely apologise to him & the staff team I can promise I won't be a nonsense forums again. @JohnJoeegan

Righto

You originally got banned for "trolling staff rooms" on TS. 

Even if it was not your intention to do so, and it was just a "harmless" joke, please remember as staff we are at the end of the day just volunteers. We give up our time to help this community in countless ways from Banning rule breakers, helping new players VIA the forums,  unbanning players, comping players - I could go on for days, I think you get what I'm trying to prove.  

So to add to all of that work we don't need players coming to us while we are helping someone in need, making unnecessary jokes. Do you understand?

So in your own words don't act "cuntish" in future ;-)

Please PM me your TSID and if possible your IP - if not I'll find it myself. So I can process this unban sometime tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back