What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - TCK Pee Money - 02/27/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCK Pee Money

In-game Name
[TCK] Pee Money

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/12/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Drew

Reason given for your ban.
1.2 + more (Sexual harassment)

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for foolishly going along with another gang member and insulting a female member of the community.

Why should we unban you ?
I believe I should be un-banned because I understand my actions that were unacceptable and is not what I'm normally about. I should've known when to stop and should have known better. I allowed myself to get carried away with the situation without thinking of the consequences and how my words may have affected others.
I have personally messaged the person involved apologising and I can't apologise enough to the members of the community for my actions that night, it just wasn't me.
I apologise to the people involved and to the community as a WHOLE for the words and actions on my behalf - and going forward I WILL always show respect to every member of the community.

I personally believe that part of the reason for my ban was due to the person I was with at the time, although that is still not an excuse for my behaviour.
In roleplay nearly everyday someone mentions something sexual and attempts to insult you with it, and it can be funny, and because I personally have never been offended or taken any of the abuse to heart, in that situation it didn't really occur to me just how wrong the things I was saying were AND how it may actually affect them, resulting in them not wanting to be apart of the community anymore. Along with the fact that I was not // by the person or asked to stop at any point and that they seemed to have gone AFK at some point, due to the lack of interaction from them; However, If that had been the case and I had been // I would have immediately stopped as I would then have known that what I was saying was affecting them in a negative manner.

Again, although still unacceptable, I didn't mean any of the things I said, it was simply supposed to be a joke, and again I cannot apologise enough. However relevant or not, I do believe that I should have been contacted prior to my report being posted, that way things may have been slightly different between myself and banana duck / Nana in terms of understanding, even if it were not, I personally would have preferred to have been able to apologise 'face to face' rather than over the forums. Though I do understand why the report was put up without any other contact due to the nature of what had happened.

Many of you know me and know that I'm capable of great roleplay and have bumped into myself in game, along with the rest of my gang, TCK, which many of you know, although cheesy, as a high quality roleplay gang that as a General, I am proud to be apart of. I feel bad for the fact that they took a lot of blame for mine and Kennedy's actions on that night.

If i have caused someone to leave the community due to my actions, then all I can really do is attempt to contact them and try to apologise again, as I cannot help that I received no reply from my previous apologies and I do intent to again if that is what must happen. I feel that what was said from my behalf was in reality, although again not acceptable and does not contend me from what was said, not as bad as the numerous other people who have 'insulted' and harassed the female AND male players of this community, and that that I was in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong person in the wrong sort of silly mood.

I would like everyone to know that I have NOTHING against or feel that female players should be subject to this sort of abuse in-game or in society. However being on a game where I love to have a laugh, sometime's you end up speaking before you think. As it isn't real life you don't always think about how it could affect people as you assume they know you're joking. I think we all fall culprit of this at some point in our RP sessions and in any game.

With all of this said as a member of this community, I do strongly believe that just because you know higher members of the community, and because of popularity, should not exempt the person of breaking forum rules, reporting on someones behalf and reporting without contacting the person first.

Stated here from Wilco on the report a player section - "If the player is on Teamspeak and you can reach them there first then please make every effort to do so before starting your report to resolve the issue like adults."
Also quoted on the report player application form - You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting.

To Banana Duck, but more importantly Nana, I'd like to again apologise, and as men (banana duck) I'd like us both to meet ends and get over the situation and put it behind us. At the end of the day we are both just trying to have fun within the same community, but this time I got carried away. I was caught up with a fellow gang mate and simply went overboard, I feel that there is nothing more or less that I can say or apologise for, If @bananaduck / @nana are not willing to accept my apology then that's up to them. But know either way, I'm sorry and I hope we can all move forward from this point and put it behind us, and leave it as a lesson for myself and every other player in this community.

It has been almost 3 months since I requested my appeal to be denied and I now believe that I am ready to return to the RPUK community.

Thank you for reading, TCK Pee Money.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
In your last appeal, you decided to get yourself denied, plus decided to get on Teamspeak and from what I can understand, gave a negative attitude towards Staff. Please explain this.

I will also point out that the report went up without any contact to you, was completely fair. We do not expect people who have been harrashed on this level, to actually sit down and talk to the person afterwards as this can be one of the hardest thing for a victim of these kind of cases.

Last edited by a moderator:
Regarding the negative attitude on teamspeak, although it was a few months ago now, I felt as if I was wrongfully treated with how my ban played out. Though I do understand, it was I who broke server rules and upset a fellow member of the community so I would just like to put all of this behind me and return to the community. I also understand why I wasn't contacted via teamspeak to try and resolve this due to the nature of what had happened which is fair, the only reason I was slightly annoyed was that in the report it was stated that contact with me had been attempted but was actually not. But at the end of the day it is what it is, I have apologised and would like to put this behind us all.

This thread was brought to my attention, due to the last thread where FriendlyFireGuy was tagged.

As far as I'm concerned, when I saw the video of the incident that lead to your ban, I among many others in the community was disappointed that the events happened. I think we all understand that the way that people were spoken to is not a way that we as a gaming community would like to encourage.

I think we all also understand however that sometimes we take what is a joke to us too far and people get hurt. Regardless of your intentions, somebody got hurt from your actions. I note that you have done almost all in your power to make amends for that however. 

As I see it, you've paid the price for your lapse in judgement and as long as the staff team are confident in your ability to think before you speak or act in future, I am happy for this unban to be processed.

@Samatlewis

Pee Money, I remember speaking to you after your ban and I understand that you actions in-game combined with the outcome of the report did upset you, I trust that you have learnt from this and have taken a lesson from it.

I am more than happy to unban you on the premise you will not act in the same way or a similar way again.

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back