What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - TCK Pee Money - 27/02/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCK Pee Money

In-game Name
TCK Pee Money THE KING

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
25/02/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Alex Rose

Reason given for your ban.
Trolling

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was in-game banned for trying to sell a Aimbot and Pulldown script in OOC. I was banned from TS after telling the admin that banned me to suck a fat one.

Why should we unban you ?
First of all I'd like to say I wasn't serious about selling a Aimbot or a Pulldown script. Anyone that knows me knows I'm against cheating or using anything to gain an advantage I always have been and always will be.

I often say edgy shit in OOC as a lot of you will know and can see. Here is 2 examples.

[TCK] Pee Money The King: Anyone coming to airport to have a bit crack and break RolePlay?
[TCK] Pee Money The King: /ya mam has anal beeds made out of conkers

Just putting this out there ANYTHING I ever say in OOC or in game isn't intended to do harm to anyone in anyway. It's just for a laugh and a bit crack I often see OOC a bit dead so I like to brighten things up a little. The majority members and staff know me since I've been here a long time and know im just here to have a laugh and I doubt anyone takes anything I say seriously.

The TS ban was simply a joke. We was in staff help discussing my ban as initially I didn't believe what I said warranted me a ban, We were having a laugh and what not as people do at no point was I angry or salty about my ban I was just wanting to know why it was put in place. I'm Sure BJOKAVOV and mryan can agree with me on this.
I was then asked if I had any more questions as staff always ask this towards the end. I replied with suck a fat one. (obviously as a joke) Giving that we had just been having a laugh and what not for around 10 mins before hand I thought he took this as a joke as well it wasn't until a few minutes later when I was back in The Plebs room chatting with friends I was banned from TS for 29 days.

Having said that I've had a few days to think about the things I was putting in OOC and I can only agree with Alex. As I said before I know a lot of people know me but there is new players on the server and players joining every day.
Now from a new players perspective I totally understand were Alex was coming from. They join the server and then they see me trying to sell a aimbot and a pulldown script in ooc. I'm not exactly setting the best example am I.

I log onto the server a few times a week if that to have a bit fun and mess around with friends I don't think what I said deserves a perma ban I understand I have a fair few bans on my account but it's just daft shit.

If a in-game unban is not possible and i've had 1 too many chances I'd ask you to at least consider a TS unban so I can still chat with friends.

Thanks Pee Money THE KING!

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Pee Money, what are we going to do with you? Some of the crap you come out with in side chat boggles the mind.

What you were banned for in-game was clearly a joke but how does a new player know this? Do you think seeing someone selling aim bots in ooc fills new players with the confidence that the staff team are controlling cheaters?

The comment on TS was just a step too far, the three staff members were willing to consult you on the reason behind your ban then you said something daft at the end and ruined it. 

What's going to change?

I never looked at it as a new players POV i just put shit in becasue its a laugh and thats it i like to joke around and bring some fun to the server. 

Having had chance to take it what Alex said and look at it from a new players POV i understand why i was banned and understand how it may come across to a new player.

They are just gonna think fuck that im off this server if kids are selling Aimbot.

I agree trying to sell a Aimbot and pulldown was a little to daft even for my standards i should't of really said it but like i said i wasnt thinking on that side like you Admins do. I was just trying to have a laugh.

If you want me to you can ban me from OOC or i can not put anything stupid like that again.

Maybe that could be a requirement of your un-ban, no further comments in OOC.

Do you think you could manage this?

Nothing, if you need to ask someone something in ooc, someone else will have to do it for you.

Anything in OOC from you and you'll be right back here explaining yourself.

Direct Chat is to be kept to relevant chat only, a // to let someone know their microphone isn't working or something similar.

Bear in mind we can see EVERYTHING  you type in-game (no matter what channel), if there's further references to breaking rules the staff team will be briefed to slap you with a ban. 

The consensus of the staff team is you won't be able to do it, reckon you can prove us wrong?

Nothing, if you need to ask someone something in ooc, someone else will have to do it for you.

Anything in OOC from you and you'll be right back here explaining yourself.

Direct Chat is to be kept to relevant chat only, a // to let someone know their microphone isn't working or something similar.

Bear in mind we can see EVERYTHING  you type in-game (no matter what channel), if there's further references to breaking rules the staff team will be briefed to slap you with a ban. 

The consensus of the staff team is you won't be able to do it, reckon you can prove us wrong?
I guess this isnt the place to be messing around and trying to have a laugh again neither.

Id love the opportunity to prove you all wrong and i will keep my stupid comments to myself in future. If i need to contact someone in-game to sort out a genuine issue i will either get someone else to do it or send them a // mobile message or drop them a message if they are on TS.

You all know i can keep my nose clean for a few month and knuckle down i'ts possible.

Howay man lads give is another shot. 🙂

TCK Pee Money THE KING

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that it has been 24 hours and you've had the good sense to edit what was a stupid comment, off the back of a stupid comment that got you here in the first place. Unfortunately for you, I read the version before the edit and it was evident you clearly don't understand where the line lies, had it not been for  the edit, you'd probably be heading for the perm appeals section, and that's still not entirely off the cards.

Why shouldn't I deny this refer you to the perm appeals? Would you not agree you've been given too many chances? Is this pattern of behaviour actually likely to change, because if history is anything to go by, the answer is probably not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that it has been 24 hours and you've had the good sense to edit what was a stupid comment, off the back of a stupid comment that got you here in the first place. Unfortunately for you, I read the version before the edit and it was evident you clearly don't understand where the line lies, had it not been for  the edit, you'd probably be heading for the perm appeals section, and that's still not entirely off the cards.

Why shouldn't I deny this refer you to the perm appeals? Would you not agree you've been given too many chances? Is this pattern of behaviour actually likely to change, because if history is anything to go by, the answer is probably not.
Oi Oi Aiden lad mass respect!

I have never denied I have had too many chances personally I think I've had more chances than the majority of people get on here. I'll be honest i think this was my 13th ban since joining in 2015. I'm not trying to dispute that that's why I asked if a in-game ban wasn't an option and you boys feel I need a community ban then would you consider a TS Un-ban. I'd still like to join TS and have a bit crack with the boys as I have met a lot of sound out people over the years.

Given my past i guess it looks like this pattern is not going to change i can only imagine my account just flags up with bans, warning and restrictions. However like i said in the appeal i rarely log on the server maybe a few times a week for a few hours. As i said to Matt i won't post anything in OOC. There is other methods i can use if i have a geniune reason. I'll also stop all my dodgy police requests i send.

I shouldn't be community banned becasue im not a toxic player i get on with the majority of the server and they think im a barrel of laughs i just do daft shit that i dont think about at the time and it ends up getting me in trouble like it has here.

The power is in your hands here lad not mine and whatever decision you make i'll accept it, like i said before i think i've had 1 too many chances. Unfortunately for me i can't go back and change that.

TCK Pee Money THE KING

Wey aye a can

Howay man lads give is another shot. 🙂

Oi Oi Aiden lad mass respect!
I dont see much respect for the unban process here. This isnt a place to be chatty or have banter, it seems you dont seem to understand where the line is. You have ended up here and this is your chance to show us that you can follow trhe rules (despite already being unbanned several times).

You already said this was "not the place to be messing around", yet you continue with this.

How would you deal with an admin in the future in this situation?

I dont see much respect for the unban process here. This isnt a place to be chatty or have banter, it seems you dont seem to understand where the line is. You have ended up here and this is your chance to show us that you can follow trhe rules (despite already being unbanned several times).

You already said this was "not the place to be messing around", yet you continue with this.

How would you deal with an admin in the future in this situation?
That's not me being disrespectful or trying to have a laugh/banter that's just how i speak mate. I'm well aware of the rules i've been here a while now and yeah i agree i shouldnt be doing the shit i do. I don't have an explanation of why i said it and i'm not going to sit and make one up i'm honest. I didn't think at all how it would come across to new players on the server, now i've had time to think about it i cant agree more that it was a fucked up thing to say.

Obvisouly next time i wouldn't tell him to suck a fat one. I know what i should and not say to admins especially when 1 has just banned me. I honestly thought we were just having a laugh and a bit crack i shouldn't of said it and wouldn't of said it if knew he was going to take offence to it.

Thanks TCK Pee Money THE KING

Honsetly, I'm in 2 minds.  Do you need 6 months to go away, think about everything, cool off and realise where the boundaries are?  Or can I unban you now and hope that you've learned your lesson from this.

Currently you're on 3 bans and 5 warnings, one of which was a Final warning before (albeit, a while back).

If there was to be any chance of another unban then you'd be back on that final warning but this time it wouldn't time out after a set period of time.

Honsetly, I'm in 2 minds.  Do you need 6 months to go away, think about everything, cool off and realise where the boundaries are?  Or can I unban you now and hope that you've learned your lesson from this.

Currently you're on 3 bans and 5 warnings, one of which was a Final warning before (albeit, a while back).

If there was to be any chance of another unban then you'd be back on that final warning but this time it wouldn't time out after a set period of time.
Areet Match lad

I don't think i need 6 months away to cool of and realise were the boundaries are. I'm well aware of the boundaries, Obviously this is a learning curve for me to know when my type of "banter" is appropriate and when it's not. Different people react differently, what i say to one person could have them buckled in laughter, or the other hand it could land me with a naughty ban.

I can garuntee you that in the future i will err on the side of caution before i speak in order to avoid these kind of situations.

So aye if ya don't mind like bud i'll take option 2 and get back on it.

Thanks TCK Pee Money THE KING!

In that case, after discussion with others.  I will unban you on this occasion, however - take note of the following.

As part of the terms, you will be placed on a final warning.  Due to the history of yourself, this warning will not expire.  Any further rule breaks of any kind will lead to a 6 month perm ban.

Unbanned as per the above unban term

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back