What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Temp - 11/02/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temp

In-game Name
Temp

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Vladic Ka

Reason given for your ban.
RDM - Greenzone

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because apparently I RDM'd someone in the greenzone. This was a little while ago, and it was towards the end of when I took a break from gaming, but I told someone to put their hands up, then they broke a rule by running into a greenzone to escape me. So I shot, but I hadn't realized he had stepped into a greenzone and I killed them. Then an admin instantly banned me before I got a chance to explain. So thats when I took my break from the server, now i'm back.

Why should we unban you ?
Ever since I found this server, I've been playing on it and having a good time, but just because something minor happened doesn't mean it should stop there.

I've ran servers in the past, and your ban system is great, but sometimes the innocent people end up getting banned too (in this case is me).

I also just was about to reply to my old appeal, then they closed it?

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

If you knew that they were running into a GZ to escape you, why did you shoot in the first place? Even if you were outside the greenzone you would be banned for killing the other guy as he was in the greenzone

I remembered after that they ran into the green zone after me killing them. I killed him while he was in a green zone but I didn't know he was in one till after. Now I look back at it i can see he broke a rule which is why I added it in there.

I will let you continue playing here, but make sure this type of nonsense is reported instead of you getting yourself into trouble. 

Incidents like this happen often, always good to have evidence with it too. 

3993530.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back