What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - terkiey - 22/02/18 (unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

terkiey

In-game Name
Terkiey

Steam ID
[U:1:49788808]

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Arrogant Bread

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I shot at some people that I had not initiated RP on at all.

Why should we unban you ?
This was a misunderstanding where I'd initiated on other players and I lost track of which player was which and shot the wrong person. I immediately apologised and tried to compensate but he was having none of it. We were taken to TS and I was given a ban by ArrogantBread. I feel as if though I've taken a long break to make sure I don't stay angry at anyone and it has been a year. I feel as if though I'm ready to RP and contribute to the community once again. I will not make this mistake again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

terkiey said:
In-game Name
Terkiey

Steam ID
[U:1:49788808]

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Arrogant Bread

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I shot at some people that I had not initiated RP on at all.

Why should we unban you ?
This was a misunderstanding where I'd initiated on other players and I lost track of which player was which and shot the wrong person. I immediately apologised and tried to compensate but he was having none of it. We were taken to TS and I was given a ban by ArrogantBread. I feel as if though I've taken a long break to make sure I don't stay angry at anyone and it has been 2 years. I feel as if though I'm ready to RP and contribute to the community once again. I will not make this mistake again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

It is RDM to kill without a good reason within the roleplay story. It is not fair to kill someone if they comply in roleplay fully. If I have the option I should choose to roleplay first and shoot later, the server is here for roleplay first and most importantly than anything else. However, to facilitiate the roleplay, if a player isn't complying to a decent degree to my 'demands' so to speak or whatever I deem fair to have them do considering the fact that I have a gun in their face, then I can warn and shoot in order to enforce that roleplay.

Examples:

If I tell someone that they must not run away or I'll be forced to stop them by force, then they do stand still and start shouting at me, then I cannot shoot as they are complying and are participating in engaging roleplay so we can continue without firing shots...

However, if they were to run away, then I can fire shots...

If they survive the shooting and then surrender later, it would be better to start roleplaying and not fire anymore and to continue rping.

Many rules have changed since your ban. Please take the time to read through all our rules and confirm you've not only read them, but understand them. If there's anything you're not sure about, please let us know.

I've read all of the rules, I was wondering about the taxi and similar roles, the rules state that they are exempt from rule 3.4 that states they are exempt from rule 3.4, about OOC. I don't really think im understanding the implications of this correctly....

Besides that I'm totally fine with all of the rules.

Simply put, it means Taxi drivers are allowed to advertise their Taxi business on OOC. E.g. ABC Taxis on duty, rates = £

As you've found out to your cost, this is a community based on strict rules. Disregarding them has consequences, and once banned, that ban stays on your record permanently. When deciding on whether someone deserves another chance, we look to see what previous bans or warnings they may have and we take this heavily into consideration. In other words, if you find yourself back here putting in an unban appeal in the future you'll find it much harder to get unbanned.

Don't screw up, have fun, and welcome back. Don't forget to join our :

Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RoleplayUK

Discord: https://discord.gg/roleplay

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back