What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - The Cobra - 03/15/2017 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PabIo

In-game Name
Cobra

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/15/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Drew

Reason given for your ban.
Teleporting

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

(2.11) Teleporting, Once you have spawned in you are unable to respawn unless you have been killed or are stuck in a position due to a bug (please take screenshots), For example you cannot respawn to get to another location quicker - Punishment is a ban

I was eating a lovely Chinese that i had waited a hour for it. Was hungry all day. Was also going to do some of my A-level work that i needed to get done. I was in TS and was messaged by my mate saying that he was gonna sell some rare gear. Like Carrier rigs green , Mos, 25 silencers. Mad stuff for super cheap. I thought that i couldn't miss the opportunity. Would think it would only take me 5 minutes.  

I  gave my friend £2,000,000 for a half cut of the loot in his house. I decided that i only wanted half the gear so i shared with another mate also. We drove to his and i proceeded to get the gear that i had just bought. I forgot to bring a vehicle , i was planning to bring a orca over to transport all of the stuff but i was being lazy. They wanted to go to the house really quick and sort it out so i couldnt really wait to long.  I was expecting to get this message and do all this as i had no idea he had all of this gear, also i was already doing IRL stuff. . After i got the items or well some of them, couldnt get the MK-1's and stuff as i would have to put it in a vehicle i decided because of the lack of time that i had i would log out , log in into my house deposit what i had , go back to the nearest garage get a vehicle get the weapons then drive to my house. That was the plan but i was banned after i spawned in my house and deposited the gear. 

Why should we unban you ?

Firstly id like to say that I'm sorry. I fucked up and i know that. My own actions and the results of me being lazy have caused this. I am genuinely really sorry, i really love this server and would hate to lose the great privilege of playing it because of me being lazy.

Secondly i 100% know I've clearly broken a rule ( as stated above) and I'm defiantly in the wrong. I'm not going to make some excuse that i didn't mean to do it, that it was accident or anything like that. As i mentioned it was last minute and i was busy IRL so i wanted to do things as quick as possible. I didn't think it was too bad as its not like I'm spawning into a fight but just storing some gear or ruining someone else experience id NEVER do that on purpose at all. Again i still know its wrong but i really wanted the items,  it was a bargain and it was a now or never type of deal. If you want proof in the form of a video saying " i was really expecting to get the gear now , ill have to go and get a car now " , I didn't even have a backpack. Luckily there was one in the house. I know this isn't a excuse to get me out of the ban or make it look any better then what it is but its my reasoning for it.

Thirdly , I personally think you should unban me as i was just being lazy. I forgot to get the helicopter , didn't have the time to go and get it so i thought id just log. I know you can argue that i shouldn't of been on the server if i wasn't willing to follow the rules and that's fair enough. Its just the deal was so good. It was gonna save me a immense amount of farming time in the future and i would have it all in my house and wouldn't have to risk it going to rebel outposts. I wouldn't say im a negative person or bring any harmful vibes to the sever. Im you average guy trying make the gang his in the best and in turn make rebels better. If i do get unbanned I'm not intending to play straight away, properly give it a few weeks before i play again as self punishment for my actions.

Fourthly, I would say that there are a lot worse things that you could be banned with for sure. Especially things that harm another persons experience on the server. I am more then willing for the admins to take the gear that i got from that house. Granted i would lose millions of pounds worth of gear around £4,000,000 but its what i get for being lazy and stupid. So in doing so that would mean that the teleporting wouldn't of happened and i would of just lost a lot of money and time spent doing runs and so on. Another bit of punishment.

There's not much i can say if I'm honest. This is more of a beg for the admins to unban me. I knew it was wrong when i did it and i take full responsibility for my actions. I have no excuses or nothing to even barter into my favour. I can only ask for forgiveness.

Generally as a person i would say I'm defiantly one of the more active members on the server. I'm on every single day more or less. On for a lot of hours also. I like to thing i add to the server in bringing back a strong rebel presence into the server with my gang. My aim is to get gangs that are as powerful as the gangs that ruled the servers well over a year and a half ago. Im very passionate about this and really really want it to happen. Also i regularly arrange operations and attacks on the UNMC which i know they enjoy because half the time they message me saying it was good fun. Gives them guys something to do instead of making sure snails dont cross their borders. I heard its pretty boring. I'm saying in short that i can offer a lot to this server and like to think that i do try my best to do this in any way i can. In my opinion its a minor ban and i cant add to the server or try my best to help it when I'm banned. 

Also i try to make everyone feel welcome on the server. This was the first server i started on and i understand what it was like to start on and how first impressions are vital ones. This is why my gang cannot rob hobos unless there being disrespectful or rude to the gang members. Something gangs have forgotten. Taxing. I'm always telling my guys the rules and what they can and cant doing. Giving them good roleplay stories they can use in situations to avoid danger and gun fights. Again what I'm saying in this is that i believe i have a impact on the people around me and am always telling them about the rules and making sure they also add to the server and not pull another players experience down. I am very passionate about this and believe that i should do everything i can to better peoples experiences.

Id like to think to the small circle of people i have around me i do add a lot to and am a good assets to them and the server . To the wider community i am always commenting my suggestions on the forums and giving people my opinion on matters. I put a lot of time and effort in these because i think that if it benefits the server then its defiantly worth the effort that i put into. I am really passionate about improving the server and do believe that a little guy like me can benefit the greater good. This is why I'm putting effort into this as i really really want to be unbanned. It would save me a lot of time and effort to not write these really long posts. It would save me hours of time and a lot of hassle. But i do them because I'm passionate.  Take the gear. I wont play for a good while. I know I'm in the wrong and that'll be a more suitable punishment for the actions I've done. Personally i think its one of the lighter things you can be banned for. So i beg of you please please unban me. Take the gear and instead ill give my self a ban of at least 2 weeks by not playing. If it gets refused i completely understand. I fucked up and for that I'm really sorry :(

Below ill link some of the things i have added my opinion to recently. 

I added a lot to this forum post i started about half way down page three. I spend around 2 hours arguing my case of the top of my head and i got my opinion heard. I felt strongly about this because i have fought UNMC a lot and believe they take striders out without having to pay a price similar to rebels. I personally believe that the retrieval price should be higher so i argued my opinion.  

This is properly one of my better suggestions. I spent days working on this and figuring out ways of making sure things were balance and it got a lot of +1's and i still would really like the idea to get more traction and for it to get denied or accepted. I personally think it would be an excellent idea and would benefit the server greatly hence the suggestion. 

This was a post i made to try and find old players for my gang and hope that i could recruit them and make a really strong gang that could make gang bases come back. Sadly most of the players were in well set up places so there wasn't anyone that i thought i could approach. 

I even stole Gen. Blazes beret to boost the reputation for my gang! I do try my best and put a lot of effort into things. 

Lastly i would like to say that i hope the stuff and the evidence provided in the form of forum links. Proves that I'm not just chatting absolute rubbish and that i do actually try my best to add to the server.

Thank you for reading this extremely long unban request i hope that it reassures  you in what ever decision you decided to make :) 

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You managed to last a little over a week since the last time you were unbanned, I thought you claimed to have read and understood ALL of our rules? I can almost guarantee that this isn't the first time you've teleported and it wouldn't be the last either, would it? Irrespective of the contribution to community suggestions (thank you by the way) that doesn't excuse the fact you have shown disregard for our server rules AGAIN.

As a player that has been here for so long, probably seen many friends and well respected players get banned for the same or similar offences, why on earth would YOU think that YOU could get away with it? Do you think the staff team are dim? 

Fourthly, I would say that there are a lot worse things that you could be banned with for sure. Especially things that harm another persons experience on the server
Yes there are but this also affects other peoples experience on the server. You get the gear, teleport. That is losing the potential for you to be caught by the police transporting the items, or even robbed by someone else. You could also have crashed and lost it all or had an encounter with the NHS.

You managed to last a little over a week since the last time you were unbanned, I thought you claimed to have read and understood ALL of our rules? I can almost guarantee that this isn't the first time you've teleported and it wouldn't be the last either, would it? Irrespective of the contribution to community suggestions (thank you by the way) that doesn't excuse the fact you have shown disregard for our server rules AGAIN.
Your right I was banned the other week. Personally I still think that ban shouldn't of really happened like yes it was RDM and the way that the current undercover system works isn't like that but I didn't think it was fair. If you look prior to that ban I went 5 months solid give or take where I wasn't banned at all.  Had the system that already seems constroversial and still in " trial "  not been around i wouldn't of been banned .I do know all the sever rules very well and I've been treading on egg shells the past week pretty much avoiding people so I don't even risk the chance of getting banned. 

Your right I'm not gonna act like this is my first time teleporting , everyone does it. I'm not saying it's acceptable by any means but I can guarentee out of any rule that gets broke the most it's that one. Because of my house location being extremly remote , it takes a long time to get there and back to civilisation. Usually If I need to go there it'll be as I log on and I'll give it sometimes before I log back once a spawn somewhere usually 20 minutes. I do hope you appreciate my honesty. Also I can say that from now on I won't teleport. I'll bring my orca. I did that while robbing a house recently but got kicked off and lost all of the gear. ( proof is in a compensation request). I usually would get a orca to my house but on this occasion I was intending to get the gear straight away. I have a video of me even saying that to the guys in teamspeak.

Also I know contributing to the server doesn't make me immune to a ban or anything I was using as a back up for what I was saying about me. Also that I'm not all a bad cookie.

As a player that has been here for so long, probably seen many friends and well respected players get banned for the same or similar offences, why on earth would YOU think that YOU could get away with it? Do you think the staff team are dim? 
Your right again. I can count my friends that are still knocking around on this server on one hand at a push. Absolutely tons of them have been banned for various reasons. I'm one of the few or well was that wasn't banned.

It wasn't that I thought I was not gonna get banned I have my reaction on video of me getting banned I wasn't surprised it would happen one day. In my opninion it's pretty hard to play the time I have as a rebel and not get caught up for something along your travels .

The staff team on the server is defiantly the most active in game I've ever seen. Defiantly not dim or stupid. Always watching and always making sure people always follow the rules. I think the reason drew was watching us is because of the 2 million we each gave  to the house owner and he was making sure we weren't duping

Yes there are but this also affects other peoples experience on the server. You get the gear, teleport. That is losing the potential for you to be caught by the police transporting the items, or even robbed by someone else. You could also have crashed and lost it all or had an encounter with the NHS.
Yep again your right. All of the above could of happened. As I mentioned it wasn't my intention to log but get a vehical he decided he wanted the gear gone. Originally I was gonna go to the house to check the contents so me and the other buyer could decided whatcha to split. I don't wanna give much away of my house location on the fourms. I can pm you my house location but niether police or NHS go there really. Also this week I had already lost 4m of gear due to getting kicked on the day the server was unstable :( 

I was there watching when you got banned so I know roughly where the house was, not that the location of the house matters to be honest.

It's needless to say that this is a serious offence as it's exploiting. You've been treading on eggshells? I doubt that hence the ban.. seems like you stomped on them. It seems you let the virtual profitability and finance get to your head over the roleplay experience for yourself and others. Honesty is always appreciated and I thank you for it, although in all honesty the truth should always come before a lie.

Due to the extremely short timespan between your bans I am going to deny this appeal, although you see the ban for RDM as illegitimate the staff team do not. Try again on a few months.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back