What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - TheAggressiveObama (Timed out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor bobmarley

Forced Fed Marmite by WhoisDan
In-game Name
TheAggressiveObama

Steam ID
"76561198132221584"

The date of your ban.
12/02/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
Droge Worst

Reason given for your ban.
Killed someone in Kavala Greenzone, possibly RDM? Ban for shooting in GZ.

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
now that i understand that there was even the existence of these zones in this server, i understand that i did kill a person within it attempting to rob him.

Why should we unban you.
This is probably very corny but, i will not break any server rules a again as i will educate myself in the way of altis Role Play as I have read the server rules. the truth is the truth i didnt know there was such things in the server, so i will need to educate myself on it, if i get unbanned, if i don't then its on to another server that i hope is as good

Writing this unban appeal on the behalf of TheAggressiveObama, as he is having troubles creating an account due to him not getting the confirmation email.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
No

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Writing this unban appeal on the behalf of TheAggressiveObama, as he is having troubles creating an account due to him not getting the confirmation email.
@Neo

I believe he does have a forum account, but he just doesn't receive his confirmation mail. Spoke to him last night with Bob. 

Why didn't you read the rules before joining the server?

[COLOR= rgb(191, 191, 191)]Timed out. We can not keep appeals open. Make a new one and link this when you are ready.[/COLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back