What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - TheDayMan (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnWhite

Dear Admins 

TheDayMan has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: TheDayMan
Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198197118811
Your GUID or Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:118426541
Date & Time you was banned:: 12.08.2015 | 17:10
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Steph
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: Firing warning shots at a chopper and hitting a passenger by mistake.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: RDM - Random Death Match Definition: Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: It was not intentional RDM and I'm sorry for what I did.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
When you fire warning shots... why do you aim at the chopper all together ?

So the occupants of the helicopter can hear the bullet cracks, Its very intimidating. Sadly I'm a bit of an idiot sometimes, we had had previous run-ins with rule breakers who just landed and gunned us down before we started rp. (I didn't have recording software at the time) So I was very frustrated with other players and thought it would be a good idea to try and scare off this random chopper who could have been a threat to our gang like the previous ones. Me and my friend opened fire around the chopper to try and keep him from landing. I'm not going to make up any silly stories like some of the members I've seen on this forum. I'm the only person at fault here, and I was banned (rightly so) for breaking the RDM rule. I accept that I acted very irresponsibly with guns in game, and on top of that killed an innocent player by mistake. I can assure you that I wont repeat my actions, over the weekend I have had time to re think a few things and set up my recording software. I love this community and in my short time here I've already met some of the best people around and made many good friends. It would be a shame to see it all go so soon. As I said in the original appeal, I'm sorry for what I did, and I'm happy to take any punishment you see fit (including a lifetime ban from gun ownership) as long as I can continue to play with the ALUK community in future. Thank you for looking at my appeal Wilco

Last edited by a moderator:
@TheDayMan

Unbanned but its a FINAL chance, you know this is a serious rp community you also RDM will not be tolerated so be alot more careful in future!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back