What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - TheEnglishCrumpet - 05/09/2017 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEnglishCrumpet

In-game Name
aNoodle

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
05/05/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Long Beard

Reason given for your ban.
Combat logging

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I just wanted to quickly say that I had made this account but i logged in through steam, so I was not sure which one my appeal had to put my appeal on, so I am not trying to spam it or anything, I am just making sure it does not get over looked because I was not sure which one I had to post it on. The reason why I was banned was because before the incident occurred, I robbed two fellers at the metal trader. I sat around there for about five minutes and nothing occurred. Soon after though, my mom told me I had to get off for the night, so I did. I did also make sure that there was nothing occurring around me. But yes i do believe I combat logged, but I am sorry because I had to get off for the night.

Why should we unban you ?
I think you should unban me because I really enjoy playing on this server and the environment around me. The only reason why I had to combat log was because I had to get off other wise my mom would have pulled the wifi. Next time I am going to be aware of the time that I have and to make sure I have enough of it to role play the situation out. I am very sorry in general and it will not happen again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back