What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - TheEnglishCrumpet - 10/11/18 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEnglishCrumpet

In-game Name
aNoodle

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
09/11/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Shaniqua Davis

Reason given for your ban.
Vdm

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Because when I was driving down the road with my ifrit i ran over some dead officers on the road.

Why should we unban you ?
Because after being on the server for a good amount of time now, I think i've grown part of the server. I think I should be unbanned because during the incident I was driving down the road there were cops on one side of the road so I was driving on the other and there was a pole was on the other, so my only option was straight forward which happened to be over some of the officers which I should not have done. I should have gone the opposite way.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

I think I should be unbanned because during the incident I was driving down the road there were cops on one side of the road so I was driving on the other and there was a pole was on the other, so my only option was straight forward
This sounds an awful lot like an excuse rather than a reason why we should unban you. There was millions of options what you could of done instead of plowing down the coppers, giving a wide birth and going around for example? Slowing down and manoeuvring your way around them

The fact that you didn't even stop and apologise for what you did also didn't help your case in the slightest, I get it, the pre-emptive comment of "I didn't want to apologize incase the coppers instigated a fight because of my ifrit", which still doesn't mean you should of just kept driving at all.

At no point in this appeal, do you even remotely apologise for the fact you broke a server rule, why should we even consider this if you can't even make the effort of posting a small 5 letter word.

I do sincerely apologize and instead of thinking on my feet, I should have thought about better options like doing a 180. And I would have apologized to the officer that I had ran over but I saw that he ended up dying from it which is why I will more than happy to pay comp. But yes, I should have thought out my options better and I am sorry.

Now you you came off a perm appeal some 3 months ago.
But you have ended up here again.

Aswell in your little sidechat adventures aswell you have shown to have quite the attitude.
This have also happened on teamspeak.

So why are we having these outbursts? Why are you so tough ?

Why am I so tought? Lmfao Idk cuz I lift? And I was talking trash in side chat because they started talking trash after I killed them.

Ah cool.

You can appeal again in 14 days.

DENIED

Although your appeal has been Denied, please give the rules a thorough read here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back