What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - TheEnglishCrumpet - 20/12/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEnglishCrumpet

In-game Name
aNoodle

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/09/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Shaniqua Davis

Reason given for your ban.
Vdm

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
The reason why I was banned was for vdming an officer. While one night my friend and I were driving down the road in my ifrit stacked with illegal guns, we passed two prowlers full of cops. When they saw us the decided to chase up when suddenly they ran into each other and everyone but two officers died. Finding this a bit funny I drove past honking my horn at then and accidentally ended up running over one of them which killed them.

Why should we unban you ?
I think that I should be unbanned because after being off of the server for a good while now I have cleaned up my act and have matured a lot more. While not being on this server I have been playing on ******* as a cop. On there I rose up in the ranks all the way to senior constable. Through this I was able to have excellent roleplay with others. Another reason why I should be banned was because I have had more than enough time to re read the handbook even though I did know what I did wrong and I should not have done it, sorry.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your ban note state that you drove over a group of poseidon members over.

Since your have that many warning and been banned this many time and now you break one of the most simple rule on the server.

Denied 6 month you can make a perm unban appeal  after 11 April /  11/4-19

Although your appeal has been Denied, please give the rules a thorough read here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back