What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - TheMightyFoz. (Unbanned: 23/10/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyFoz.

Dear Admins 

TheMightyFoz. has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: TheMightyFoz
Your Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheMightyFoz/
Your GUID or Steam ID: 76561198121771525 / 5e897ffb8ba8341b1bbb7af1e30fefd5
Date & Time you was banned:: No idea doesn't say in ban message
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Crumble
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I was being a twat to a police officer who arrested me for running over his spike strips I was mad cause I didnt know they were setting up an ambush at the gold dealer, it was the first time i'd played in months and was shouting out of roleplay.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 1C) Swearing at someone outside of roleplay is not tolerated and punished by a ban
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: Cause I know I was being a dick and it won't happen again, Ive been part of this community since March 2014 and really want to start playing with my friends again
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
Player was unbanned but is still banned when joining game. Game moderators can only see he is unbanned.

6WtK6mR.jpg

@Wilco @Ciaran @Neo

unban reset, if any issues, please contact a member of the Snr Admin team and we'll attempt to find a solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back